LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

Official 49ers schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
At greenbay then all the way back to the stick then back across the country to the viks? LAME!

Could always stay in Youngstown from GB. A bit out of the way but much closer than SF. Still I'd rather play the Vikings that 2nd game than have to travel to GB and then Lions or Bears. (even though we play both at home).
At greenbay then all the way back to the stick then back across the country to the viks? LAME!

I'm not scared of those Vikes and you shouldn't be either!
VERY MANAGABLE!!! -You'd think at first glance the first half of it looks tough, but the fact that 80% of our non-Primetime games are gonna be in the noon IS f**kING AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm calling 12-4, with a chance of 13 for another first round bye.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Could always stay in Youngstown from GB. A bit out of the way but much closer than SF. Still I'd rather play the Vikings that 2nd game than have to travel to GB and then Lions or Bears. (even though we play both at home).

Vikings are week 3 homey.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'm not scared of those Vikes and you shouldn't be either!

no I know that just saying the traveling is lame!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I knew the hand shake rematch would make national tv.

now i really need to buy that harbaugh vs schwartz shirt lol

any one knows where ?
Good, tough competitive games early. I like it !

Just glad that we are competitive and expected to win each and every games again. Packers and Lions the first 2 games The playoffs starts early for us. The NFL don't play. They are freak'n serious, but we are up for the challenge.

LOL, should have checked that before commenting but wouldn't be surprised if we did the Youngstown thing again. What about week 3 at vikings and week 4 at jets? It's an option but cinci was a lot closer to youngstown than Minnesota so we will probably just go home.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM ]
NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED: the BYE week is smack-dab in the middle of the season...thank you based god! (you never want it too early nor too late)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'd be pleased with 2-2 after week 4. We have three out of four games on the road to start the season. Everything else seems manageable.
[ Edited by okdkid on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM ]

We'll go Minnesota to Youngstown to New Jersey Jets.

I checked and Youngstown has a bye the week we play the Jets, which is how it worked out last year.

LOL, should have checked that before commenting but wouldn't be surprised if we did the Youngstown thing again. What about week 3 at vikings and week 4 at jets? It's an option but cinci was a lot closer to youngstown than Minnesota so we will probably just go home.

its not like minnesota is that far away from ohio though
13-3
Originally posted by schmons:

its not like minnesota is that far away from ohio though

theres two more back to back away games this year (3 total)
i want randy moss to go ham at ne
Share 49ersWebzone