LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

A Football Life - Eddie DeBartolo Jr.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jed York and NFL Films have plans to feature Eddie D in an episode of "A Football Life". It will air on the NFL network throughout the 2012 season, and should help Eddie's bid to get into the HOF. Props to Jed for making this happen.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/56732/advancing-eddie-d-toward-hall-of-fame
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM ]
Excellent! Hoping Eddie makes it to the H-O-F!
shoulda done it 3 months ago...
NFL jersey nice quality like authentic Jerseyjust need $18.99order 10 pcs just need $220 and we provide free shipping click our site right now you can get the 5% discount code!2012 NIKE NFL Jersey coming soon
www.efeelsports.com
Wonder if they will show him yelling at Walsh for not winning the super bowl every year! LOL! "I gave you everything you asked for! Where's my trophy?"

Doubt he ever makes the hall though, given his forced exit.
I'd rather see a 30 for 30 on ESPN about Eddie.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Apr 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM ]
When will there be a Walsh episode? Ditka before Walsh? . . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
When will there be a Walsh episode? Ditka before Walsh? . . .

its all about entertaining purposes, ditka's rants alone were worth watching. as well as al davis fight with the nfl and his raider mentality as well were all good watches mainly the al davis episode.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
its all about entertaining purposes, ditka's rants alone were worth watching. as well as al davis fight with the nfl and his raider mentality as well were all good watches mainly the al davis episode.

There is quite a bit of humorous Walsh video when he was talking to the team. Much more interesting than yelling.
Share 49ersWebzone