LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
After hearing the Greg Williams tape, I think Jim should simply walk into the locker room with his players. No handshake or anything. Just get the W, and get outta that god forsaken hell hole. Why would you want to shake hands with people that wanted to injure your family/team? And I don't buy this "Sean Peyton didn't know" BS. He knew, and let it happen. It was part of the Saints culture, not just some "rogue" coach. And the person who takes Peyton's place, in my view, is in some way condoning this type of behaviour.

Are you a 13 year old girl?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
After hearing the Greg Williams tape, I think Jim should simply walk into the locker room with his players. No handshake or anything. Just get the W, and get outta that god forsaken hell hole. Why would you want to shake hands with people that wanted to injure your family/team? And I don't buy this "Sean Peyton didn't know" BS. He knew, and let it happen. It was part of the Saints culture, not just some "rogue" coach. And the person who takes Peyton's place, in my view, is in some way condoning this type of behaviour.

Are you a 13 year old girl?

I know right? jesus christ lol
Originally posted by English:
Act with class. Especially when the other guy doesn't

Exactly
Yes he should and he will. Harbs is a man and nothing is sweeter then pounding there team and then smiling while shaking his hand. Its kind of a big FA(K you.
What he should do is probably punch that coward in the face and teach the mother f**ker how to play football.
he definitely should do the handshake, but not before pumping 200 squirts of Jergens into his palm
Just got out and give them the biggest beat down of there life. That is the only statement the team has to make.
Share 49ersWebzone