There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

be the bigger man.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Yes, he should. You should always be better than the one hwo commited the blunder, and btw. the INTERIM HC has nothing to do with the bounty system Gregg Williams had in place.

this
  • DJD
  • Veteran
We have the Catch.. The Catch II and last year The Catch III vs these very Saints... Well Harbaugh has The Shake (what's your deal?), The Shake II (Schwartz).. I'd say the stage is set for The Shake III
Of course he should shake hands. Now, it if was payton I wouldn't care if he Harbs didn't, with a big middle finger on the way to the locker room.
Why would he even care who the interim head coach is, let alone act like a grade schooler towards him? Offseason posts sure are funny here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he should just take the high road which i am sure he will...i am pretty sure if the media asks him about this he will respond by pretty much saying,,, "we only talk about our players and our coaches"Now there is an evil side of me and maybe there is with Jim H and i would love to see him give a subtle but good jab to them
he should shake his face
sweep the leg
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
wag the tail
Sure and then run up the score as much as possible.
why not
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:

Let's see
Mike Nolan
David Bowie
Choke the Monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBDoD-InUUE

Anger makes me do weird things some times. I still think the 49ers shouldn't show any curtesy towards the Saints organization. It's not like the rivalry with the Packers. We hate them, but we still respect them... as a football team. The Saints crossed the line by trying to end the careers of our players.
Would it be wrong to say we should put out a bounty for JH to break some of his fingers during the shake?
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Anger makes me do weird things some times. I still think the 49ers shouldn't show any curtesy towards the Saints organization. It's not like the rivalry with the Packers. We hate them, but we still respect them... as a football team. The Saints crossed the line by trying to end the careers of our players.

Can't stoop down to their level. The handshake is just sportsmanship. The interim coaches had nothing to do with it and their crap defense didn't even hurt our guys.

I don't care if you respect them, As a coach there would be a basic level of respect no matter what team it is, simply because they're your opponent. They should always respect the opponent to some degree because without them there's no game to play. This is s**t you learn in pewee football.

Oh I forgot the current pro sports culture dictates that opposing teams are like rival gangs.