There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Im a 9ers fan living 10 min from the Meadowlands.. The Giants players said and did the same thing with Kyle Williams. This was one of many articles = http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_...

"Some Giants say they went after Williams with the intent to take him out of the game. "

I have not heard one thing about the Giants. This smells like a media witch hunt.Not saying that they were right, they lied and did it anyway, thats the biggest factor. This has been going on forever, its part of football and the reason coaches do not say much about injuries unless they have to. The other team goes after the weaknesses. Giants did it worse in that game and admitted it after. Im not upset about it, all part of the game.I love how everyone is appalled over this, wake up people, Buddy Ryan was 100 times worse! Hell the Lions were worse in 2011 and the Raiders have led the league in PFs for 20 years, think they dont have rewards? This is a joke how the media is latching onto this. Its like the Weather Channel when a Hurricane hits.
You don't get.
what dont I get?
I shouldn't have to explain to you the difference between intentionally HURTING a player and intentionally INJURING a player.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Hey Hatersssssssss
Williams picked the wrong profession. He should have become a military mercenary.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I love this still shot one of the endzone photographers on the far end got....

so badass.

I still cant believe he said to keep punching Alex in the head before you get off the pile....so classless.
[ Edited by sfout on Apr 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
Im a 9ers fan living 10 min from the Meadowlands.. The Giants players said and did the same thing with Kyle Williams. This was one of many articles = http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_...

"Some Giants say they went after Williams with the intent to take him out of the game. "

I have not heard one thing about the Giants. This smells like a media witch hunt.Not saying that they were right, they lied and did it anyway, thats the biggest factor. This has been going on forever, its part of football and the reason coaches do not say much about injuries unless they have to. The other team goes after the weaknesses. Giants did it worse in that game and admitted it after. Im not upset about it, all part of the game.I love how everyone is appalled over this, wake up people, Buddy Ryan was 100 times worse! Hell the Lions were worse in 2011 and the Raiders have led the league in PFs for 20 years, think they dont have rewards? This is a joke how the media is latching onto this. Its like the Weather Channel when a Hurricane hits.
You don't get.
what dont I get?
I shouldn't have to explain to you the difference between intentionally HURTING a player and intentionally INJURING a player.

Again, my point is that the Giants did the same exact thing one week later and admitted to it after the game in multiple inrterviews, how come nobody was as appalled then? They talked about hitting Kyles head because they knew about his concussion. How is that any different? Where was the media backlash then ?
If only they HAD taken KW out of the game, we would've won!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i unno. We would have been EXTREMELY THIN at WR.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

haha.....too true, too true
Originally posted by Chief:
Can't wait to play the saints this year.

Muhahahaha

+1
Muhahahaha
I just saw this somewhere else.

(Finish this sentence) Greg Williams is most likely to be coaching.......................
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Now we know that the preseason game "phone call" rumor was just that as well. Gregg Williams is a dirtbag to put it nicely. What he was talking about could end players careers. Hopefully he gets at least a 2 year ban. Glad he got caught and won't be on the Rams coaching staff this year.
Heard the speech on the Jim Rome show, 2 years?? he needs lifetime. If you didn't hear it he was promoting heat shots, knee shots and ankle shots. He was also telling players to do these things anytime they could, even in the pile ups at the end of plays. It was one of the most shocking things I ever heard.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I just saw this somewhere else.

(Finish this sentence) Greg Williams is most likely to be coaching.......................

Charlestown Chiefs

Someone tweet the audio to the players williams mentioned.
all the fans at candlestick should rub their index and thumbs together when we play the saints if its a home game lol. f**kin losers tried to hurt our players and ended up with more injuries than we did, for free! lol

You don't get.
what dont I get?

Again, my point is that the Giants did the same exact thing one week later and admitted to it after the game in multiple inrterviews, how come nobody was as appalled then? They talked about hitting Kyles head because they knew about his concussion. How is that any different? Where was the media backlash then ?
This was an NFL coach, who was caught red handed, what's so hard to get. Just because we don't hear about this side of football doesn't justify it or make it right.