There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

• Chief
  • Veteran
It sure will be fun to watch us in prime time playing these guys this year. I can only imagine the intensity that game will hold.
i predict niners are going to blow the saints out when we go to new orleans , something like 41-0 calling it now.. this team gonna take this personal, and rightfully so.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Apr 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i predict niners are going to blow the saints out when we go to new orleans , something like 41-0 calling it now.. this team gonna take this personal.

run up the score
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
run up the score

YES! x100000000000000000

No mercy for this scumbag of a team.

I wish there was a T-shirt that said "Saints: 49ers' b***h since 1967, 46-24 (life time record)" on the front with a picture of a paper bag with eyes on the back.
f**k williams
[ Edited by defenderDX on Apr 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
It sure will be fun to watch us in prime time playing these guys this year. I can only imagine the intensity that game will hold.

No it wont cuz that Whitner Hit Punked they ass.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
f**k williams

we need to go after his head

Whitner where u at?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

LOL

Hearing the sadness in his voice...the tears...his growing whimmers...BROUGHT ME SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that was the real greg williams bro...

Oh well.....STILL F-CKIN ENJOYED IT

You actually thought it was him?

Oh, I forgot to mention in my post, I am Gregg Williams.WHITNER 4 LIFE!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_gregg_williams_speech_saints_49ers_bounty_040412

Am I the only one who thinks this s**t deserves a lifetime ban? What the f**k? Killing Frank Gore aka the head of our team? Puting a bounty on Smith? Wanting to give Kyle Williams another concussion? Tearing Crabby's ACL? What the f**k is wrong with this guy's head? He is SICK in the head. Sorry but this is just completely messed up. f**k that punk ass sorry son of a b***h.

---------------------------------

from zozell:

I know there's already a thread on this but I didn't see the actual audio posted anywhere in it, and I didn't want it to be buried on page 10... Merge if you want MODS but I made this for convenience for those that want to hear it. What a classless Peice of s**t...
Agree 100% lifetime ban & nothing less
That was the first thought that came mind when I heard he placed bounties on all our key players in the playoff game.
And all those fuxs are appealing their suspensions???

Off with their heads!
Either Sean Peyton is the biggest moron in the NFL and had no idea it was this bad, or he is just as guilty and deserves a life-time ban as well. As much as I hate every fiber of his being, he's not a stupid man by any means.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Either Sean Peyton is the biggest moron in the NFL and had no idea it was this bad, or he is just as guilty and deserves a life-time ban as well. As much as I hate every fiber of his being, he's not a stupid man by any means.
I can't stand the guy but I will kind of enjoy seeing him on the sideline 2 years from now. I want him to face the music and all the boo's at visitor's stadiums. The endless questions he will get at interviews will irritate the crap out of him. When Bree's leaves or when he starts to go downhill, we will see how good he is...

Williams, ban or not, will not get hired again. His reputation is tarnished and his defenses weren't very good. Why would any team take the risk?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I hope they ban Williams for life.

I could really see him getting banned for life. I just can't see how he recovers from all this. And now these tapes. With the severe punishments I just can't see how Williams survives in the NFL. I think he is done.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
IMO, if you're not cheating you're not trying. Good that these fools got caught, and they got caught because they were so brazen/open about it. But my bottom line is, I want my team(s) to be this aggressive and win at all costs (this is a violent sport where winning trumps all, even sportsmanship and civility), just be discreet about it...and don't get caught.

pushing the limits of the rules is one thing, outright cheating is another--just like the realities of a violent sport is one thing, and intentionally injuring players is another.

True, but it's a cut-throat sport where losing isn't tolerated. I guess I'm old school and know that this kinda stuff used to happen pretty regularly, cuz at the end of the day, these are MEN playing a MAN'S sport, not little girls playing hopscotch.

yeah, i get it. i basically agree, but even in a violent sport of manly men there can be good sportsmanship. you can be both a gentleman and a brute. i don't want to root for a cheater, either.

Off the field, you can be as friendly as you want, but on the field there's a war going on. And again, cheating happens all the time to certain degrees (holding, pushing WRs off-route, exaggerating snap counts, etc.). Yes, this was a few levels above that, but let's be serious here. When Williams was saying "take the head out," he wasn't saying to chop someone's head off. He was looking to concuss someone so they either couldn't play or would play impaired.

IMO, the only difference here is that the coach BRAZENLY AND OPENLY directed this (and added the bounty), whereas most teams try to do this (take out their opponent's best player) as part of their game-plan. I'm not defending the openness or the bounty aspect of it in any way, I think it was stupid. But I will defend their desire to punish and take out certain guys if/where possible, because frankly, that's football.

I'm trying to look at this objectively even though it effected my team. Because if the shoe was on the other foot (say we placed the bounties), I think 49er fans (some, but of course not all) would be looking at it very differently.

I disagree with you man. Winning at all cost is not even true in a war (wars in Afghanistan and Iraq could have been over in a day if that was the case) - and it shouldn't be true on a football field. Sure, people like saying it but it's never the case - at least not for sane people.
I'm kind of sad that dirtbag b***h Gregg Wiiliams will not be standing on the sidelines this season because I really want Vernon to over run a route full speed in Gregg Williams direction and then we could get our newly aquired addition in Brandon Jacobs to tap dance over his broken @ss corpse!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Apr 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM ]
I think they should make Greg Williams suit up and play quarterback against us.