There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I still love that the guy with the concussions sprung alex for the bootleg.

The niners gave them all the answers to there questions, they just werent the ones the saints were hoping to hear.

Such an overrated block lol

This anybody could've made that block
lol, they were told to stop the practice. if they were smart that message translates to try to hide what your doing a whole lot better, especially if a part of the intent is to target specific body parts on any given player for cash because ya know it's against the rules. the coaches ignored the warning, acted like they didnt hear ish and kept up the practice even after peyton warned them that they (the organization) were being watched.

NFLs new mantra...............player safety, player safety, player safety

saints coaches.....hitem at the knees, hitem in the head even after the play is dead we'll pay extra...memo what memo

i have nothing against the saints fans they're just being fans but the coaches knew what they were doing, the players knew what they were doing so they have to deal with it and all that comes after.

on another note, i will never look at the prayer circle again in the same way. form here on out i will always wonder which one of these cats is smiling on the lowlow.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
you know your defense sucks balls when their main focus of stopping Alex Smith is to hurt him.

sooo on point

(not meaning to bash smith, but seriously, thats true)

You're welcome.

Blake_Fever
poodoo
da fuk is a blake fever
Dafuq?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
da fuk is a blake fever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visceral_leishmaniasis
lol dumdum fever
lol dumdum fever

aka chilo's disease

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I still love that the guy with the concussions sprung alex for the bootleg.

The niners gave them all the answers to there questions, they just werent the ones the saints were hoping to hear.

Such an overrated block lol

This anybody could've made that block

que haters gonna hate gif?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

LOL

Hearing the sadness in his voice...the tears...his growing whimmers...BROUGHT ME SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Nes49:
Hearing the sadness in his voice...the tears...his growing whimmers...BROUGHT ME SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really gregg williams, lol....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol dumdum fever

aka chilo's disease

lol. motherf**ker can't even block a dummy. probably started the drill early, too.