LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_gregg_williams_speech_saints_49ers_bounty_040412

Am I the only one who thinks this s**t deserves a lifetime ban? What the f**k? Killing Frank Gore aka the head of our team? Puting a bounty on Smith? Wanting to give Kyle Williams another concussion? Tearing Crabby's ACL? What the f**k is wrong with this guy's head? He is SICK in the head. Sorry but this is just completely messed up. f**k that punk ass sorry son of a b***h.

---------------------------------

from zozell:

I know there's already a thread on this but I didn't see the actual audio posted anywhere in it, and I didn't want it to be buried on page 10... Merge if you want MODS but I made this for convenience for those that want to hear it. What a classless Peice of s**t...

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_gregg_williams_speech_saints_49ers_bounty_040412

Am I the only one who thinks this s**t deserves a lifetime ban? What the f**k? Killing Frank Gore aka the head of our team? Puting a bounty on Smith? Wanting to give Kyle Williams another concussion? Tearing Crabby's ACL? What the f**k is wrong with this guy's head? He is SICK in the head. Sorry but this is just completely messed up. f**k that punk ass sorry son of a b***h.

from zozell:

I know there's already a thread on this but I didn't see the actual audio posted anywhere in it, and I didn't want it to be buried on page 10... Merge if you want MODS but I made this for convenience for those that want to hear it. What a classless Peice of s**t...

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

from zozell:

lulz nice pic doe
lulz nice pic doe

i do my best work at night.
Dang... even Greg knows that Crabtree is a premadonna
Come at us bro.

I hope they ban Williams for life.
damn imagine if they did knock out the "little wide receiver #10" though... would have been doing us a favor.
You have to put yourself in the players' shoes. If you found out that 12 bigass dudes wanted to bash your brains in , how would you feel?

Take away your health, wealth, and livelyhood...

I remember last year when F.Gore had a black eye after the Seahawks game. Somebody still unknown to this day,
underneath the dogpile got a cheap shot in.

Stuff like this is the unwritten , unseen, barbaric side of the game. It's there. Always has been. see Romanowski
The Catch III, doe.

Granted some of that stuff is football talk, but wanting to tear Crabtree's ACL, hurt Vernon's ankle, and that head turning sideways crap about Gore (metaphor or not) just crosses the line. I hope we blow the s**t out of the aints next year, and all players mentioned above have a huge game.

Oh, and how'd that bounty on Alex go? f**k those b*****ds.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]

Originally posted by ghostrider:
Come at us bro.

I Love how Whitner doesn't even look back, and just kind of Hero walks off the screen. Actions speak louder than the words of a bunch of fake tough guys.
[ Edited by dtcomposer on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM ]
there is a youtube link of his recording
disgusting.
Having a recording of this is beyond damning. Williams should be banned for life. This should provide plenty of motivation for future games against the Saints for several years.
Now we know that the preseason game "phone call" rumor was just that as well. Gregg Williams is a dirtbag to put it nicely. What he was talking about could end players careers. Hopefully he gets at least a 2 year ban. Glad he got caught and won't be on the Rams coaching staff this year.
Share 49ersWebzone