There are 317 users in the forums

Season ticket holder question: How many REGULAR season games do you attend every season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Season ticket holder question: How many REGULAR season games do you attend every season?

Thanks.
It can vary so I voted 5-7. I try to make it to all 8 but sometimes you just can't. And I have attended preseason games. Blah.
only time i miss a game is if im out of town for work reasons. other than that, im at EVERY GAME!

have only missed 1 game in 5 years
2 if you count pre season
[ Edited by 99problems on Apr 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM ]
All of them thats what you're supposed to do
I did 9 last year. What up.
only the ones in London.
I skip the preseason and go to 7-8 regular season games.
10 and some away games
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Hey we aren't all college kids with our weekends free. And if I remember right you missed a game last year
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

Hey we aren't all college kids with our weekends free. And if I remember right you missed a game last year

Yeah I had a golf tournament to play in Hawaii.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
10 and some away games

This
  • jmerl
  • Veteran
I went to 9 but that includes the playoffs. I am embarrassed to admit this but I sold my MNF tix vs the Steelers. I pay 40$ per ticket (Im in UR2) and I got 500.00 for the pair for that game. I couldnt turn that price down and we had already clinched. I was super bummed that whole day and night watching it (even though there was the blackout) but the day after I felt good about the 5 bills I made. I wouldnt have sold my playoff tickets for 2 Gs.
Yeah I had a golf tournament to play in Hawaii.

Pfft likely story.
Dang yall goto a lot of games wish I could do that
Originally posted by Fricker:
Dang yall goto a lot of games wish I could do that

smartass
Share 49ersWebzone