There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Preseason Schedule

49ers preseason schedule: Week 1 vs. Vikings, Week 2 at Texans, Week 3 at Broncos, Week 4 vs. Chargers
It seems we're almost always ending pre-season games vs. San Diego. Oh well, at least team doesn't have to travel before the first regular season game.
schedule looks weird without the Chokeland in there....................@Texans again????
the week 3 is on FOX at 4 est http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82815357/article/cardinalssaints-game-set-to-kick-off-2012-preseason-schedule?module=HP11_breaking_news
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
schedule looks weird without the Chokeland in there....................@Texans again????

When did we play @Texans in the last few years during the preseason? I can't even recall.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

When did we play @Texans in the last few years during the preseason? I can't even recall.

Last year, we injured Foster in the game.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

There u go AB just set u straight

This.

Lastyear it was at home, the first pass Schaub threw was supposed to be a screen, but Brooks picked him off and scored a TD lulz.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
It seems we're almost always ending pre-season games vs. San Diego. Oh well, at least team doesn't have to travel before the first regular season game.

they do that around the league. skins always play Baltimore for their last games. Eagles always play the Steelers.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

There u go AB just set u straight

He did. I DERP'ed.
He did. I DERP'ed.

You're right.

I don't think we've ever played @ Texans in the preseason.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:
LOL thought of MC Hammer singing " CAN'T TOUCH THIS"
No raiders.
@DEN? Someone's gonna die....