There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner fans: VOTE FOR CRUZ

• Chief
  • Veteran
I voted for Willis a few times... When do they announce the final 4?
dear 49ers organization

according from the 49erswebzone forum, 75 % of the members do not believe on the madden curse (although they have seen some proof of players being hurt after they come out in the cover of madden ) and want patrick Willis on the cover. as a member of this forum, i must say that out of 75%, only 30% of the member that did voted for Willis to be in the cover is going to buy the game, the rest of the 45% probably don't even own a system. so as a favor, can you please find a replacement in case Patrick get hurt so we wont lose our chance to make it to the playoff.

sincerely : me
Did he make the final four yet or what?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Did he make the final four yet or what?

They announce the final four tomorrow.
i have a friend that works at espn for sportsnation and he said that willis is ahead by 6%
Ill tell you what, if Willis does happen to win i'm definitely buying this. I think this would be the first time a Niner is on the cover, right?
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Ill tell you what, if Willis does happen to win i'm definitely buying this. I think this would be the first time a Niner is on the cover, right?

He was on the 99 PAL (Europe, etc)... NTSC (US, was Madden himself I believe)

DON'T VOTE FOR WILLIS
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM ]
It's alright, even if he makes it to the final four there is no way he'll beat out Newton.
Please God, don't let Willis win this thing. I know he wants it too cuz he likes to play Madden. Please no... Cam Newton blows everyone away with his play. Aaron Rodgers is the sh*t. And you ain't got noth'n on Calvin Johnson. Stop dream'n Willis!
f**k that. I voted for willis. He's a HUGE madden player / fan and it would mean a lot to him to win. Patrick Willis ain't scared of no curse. Look at last year, there was no curse and he still missed a few games. Willis will break that curse.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k that. I voted for willis. He's a HUGE madden player / fan and it would mean a lot to him to win. Patrick Willis ain't scared of no curse. Look at last year, there was no curse and he still missed a few games. Willis will break that curse.

I'm with you. While I don't think he gets past Cam Newton now that Cruz is done, I would like to see him get as many votes as possible. Feed the beast!
Voted again this morning for Willis vs Newton, curse be damned!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Final 4....sh-t jus' got real......
Voted for WIllis a couple times.... I don't believe in curses, he really wants it, and honestly he'd make a badass cover - not to mention he's a Niner!

This voting for the madden cover has turned into such a crackup with the whole curse thing. It's like a whole bunch of Niner fans voting for Newton and a whole bunch of Panther fans voting for Willis.

I think the reason that Browns guy won last year was that he came from a team that seems cursed as an organization, so the fans didn't really fear the curse of a player much and the cover was much more cool for them. HA!
Guess I'm a believer in the madden curse, even though I am not a superstitious person ...we might as well draft another inside linebacker for insurance and keep Grant around ...I dont know about you guys, but I'm nervous now
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home