LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Niner fans: VOTE FOR CRUZ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I voted for Willis a few times... When do they announce the final 4?
dear 49ers organization

according from the 49erswebzone forum, 75 % of the members do not believe on the madden curse (although they have seen some proof of players being hurt after they come out in the cover of madden ) and want patrick Willis on the cover. as a member of this forum, i must say that out of 75%, only 30% of the member that did voted for Willis to be in the cover is going to buy the game, the rest of the 45% probably don't even own a system. so as a favor, can you please find a replacement in case Patrick get hurt so we wont lose our chance to make it to the playoff.

sincerely : me
Did he make the final four yet or what?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Did he make the final four yet or what?

They announce the final four tomorrow.
i have a friend that works at espn for sportsnation and he said that willis is ahead by 6%
Ill tell you what, if Willis does happen to win i'm definitely buying this. I think this would be the first time a Niner is on the cover, right?
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Ill tell you what, if Willis does happen to win i'm definitely buying this. I think this would be the first time a Niner is on the cover, right?

He was on the 99 PAL (Europe, etc)... NTSC (US, was Madden himself I believe)

DON'T VOTE FOR WILLIS
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM ]
It's alright, even if he makes it to the final four there is no way he'll beat out Newton.
Please God, don't let Willis win this thing. I know he wants it too cuz he likes to play Madden. Please no... Cam Newton blows everyone away with his play. Aaron Rodgers is the sh*t. And you ain't got noth'n on Calvin Johnson. Stop dream'n Willis!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k that. I voted for willis. He's a HUGE madden player / fan and it would mean a lot to him to win. Patrick Willis ain't scared of no curse. Look at last year, there was no curse and he still missed a few games. Willis will break that curse.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k that. I voted for willis. He's a HUGE madden player / fan and it would mean a lot to him to win. Patrick Willis ain't scared of no curse. Look at last year, there was no curse and he still missed a few games. Willis will break that curse.

I'm with you. While I don't think he gets past Cam Newton now that Cruz is done, I would like to see him get as many votes as possible. Feed the beast!
Voted again this morning for Willis vs Newton, curse be damned!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Final 4....sh-t jus' got real......
Voted for WIllis a couple times.... I don't believe in curses, he really wants it, and honestly he'd make a badass cover - not to mention he's a Niner!

This voting for the madden cover has turned into such a crackup with the whole curse thing. It's like a whole bunch of Niner fans voting for Newton and a whole bunch of Panther fans voting for Willis.

I think the reason that Browns guy won last year was that he came from a team that seems cursed as an organization, so the fans didn't really fear the curse of a player much and the cover was much more cool for them. HA!
Guess I'm a believer in the madden curse, even though I am not a superstitious person ...we might as well draft another inside linebacker for insurance and keep Grant around ...I dont know about you guys, but I'm nervous now
Share 49ersWebzone