There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to 49ers Stadium Groundbreaking: 0 days!!!!

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
Dr., that doesn't lead to anything. Just need to see the shovels breakingground.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Dr., that doesn't lead to anything. Just need to see the shovels breakingground.



  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
Forget it, I found it.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Dr., that doesn't lead to anything. Just need to see the shovels breakingground.

lol
http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-video-49ers-owner-jed-york-describes-new/vGzYr/
Originally posted by mayo49:
Forget it, I found it.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Santa-Clara-Say-They-Are-Ready-for-New-Stadium-148175305.html
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-video-49ers-owner-jed-york-describes-new/vGzYr/

That was special.
Haha Seifert said John Harbaugh.
I had the oppurtunity go tO the elementary school across the street from where te stadium is being built. I remember in te 80's when the team moved the practice facility there and would climb the fence to watch the dynasty squad. Now that the stadium will be there I'm excited. Can't wait!!!
Originally posted by GOLD22VEINS:
I had the oppurtunity go tO the elementary school across the street from where te stadium is being built. I remember in te 80's when the team moved the practice facility there and would climb the fence to watch the dynasty squad. Now that the stadium will be there I'm excited. Can't wait!!!

Cool story, thanks for sharing. You were a lucky kid then.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM ]
dbl post
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM ]
Originally posted by GOLD22VEINS:
I had the oppurtunity go tO the elementary school across the street from where te stadium is being built. I remember in te 80's when the team moved the practice facility there and would climb the fence to watch the dynasty squad. Now that the stadium will be there I'm excited. Can't wait!!!

wow, you're old.
video put up a few hours ago on 49ers.com

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Break-Ground-on-New-Stadium/a3f1def5-fd15-4b27-a5a1-b9744874cbf7

Yeah, George Seifert said John Harbaugh and looks like Willis borrowed his belt from Denise York like someone mentioned earlier. P.S. don't think Seifert aged since 1990.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM ]
woulda been awesome if harbaugh showed up in his khakis and black pullover lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
woulda been awesome if harbaugh showed up in his khakis and black pullover lol

He probably wanted to but his wife told him to wear the suit.