There are 158 users in the forums

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Things Nike needs to bring back #1:

(IIRC, Nike acquired the Starter brand awhile back...)

where the hell can you find these anymore doe? i've been looking for the last few seasons

I got mine from ebay for $40. The seller had no idea what he was getting rid of.

thats hella clean tho bout to start lookin. i been lookin around the haight but you wont find nothing except smoke shops and bums

where the hell can you find these anymore doe? i've been looking for the last few seasons

I got mine from ebay for $40. The seller had no idea what he was getting rid of.

thats hella clean tho bout to start lookin. i been lookin around the haight but you wont find nothing except smoke shops and bums

There are a lot out there, but the prices have risen. Here's the link, bro:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=vintage+49ers+jacket&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Im not sure if it was posted earlier, but am I the only niner fan that hates the "U" neck collar of last year's jersey? I hope Nike gets ride of that rediculous looking, chesticle showing, collar.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
Im not sure if it was posted earlier, but am I the only niner fan that hates the "U" neck collar of last year's jersey? I hope Nike gets ride of that rediculous looking, chesticle showing, collar.

Yeah, alot of people don't like it. Another pet peeve of mine is the 3 stripes on the sleeve. They need to get rid of the taper look.and go with 3 solid stripes.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 3, 2012 at 1:31 AM ]

There are a lot out there, but the prices have risen. Here's the link, bro:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=vintage+49ers+jacket&_sacat=See-All-Categories

It's a badass jacket, but for the prices on eBay? I'm kool. Mitchell & Ness always has nice gear during the season, and I'm sure Nike will do a fine job with throwback gear.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the cuffs and collar are different than the originals. I thought I still had one at my moms from back in HS, but she must've thrown it out over the years. I had a sad when I couldn't find it.
big dude in that pic looks familiar, i think i went to school with him.

He from Vallejo?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
big dude in that pic looks familiar, i think i went to school with him.

He from Vallejo?

haha yeah. All of us originally are
The asian dude behind Fat Joe looks like he smelled a nasty fart
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 3, 2012 at 6:55 AM ]
Heard on the radio the 'Skins uniforms didn't change...we'll see what ours looks like soonest.

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Heard on the radio the 'Skins uniforms didn't change...we'll see what ours looks like soonest.

None of the jerseys are changing. Only the Seahawks put it a league request for new jerseys

Still have mine, but I was so broke when I got mine, I didn't spring the extra cash for the letters on the back...I should see about ordering the letters, and make my wife sew them on...
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I would love to see a predominately black uni. This defense would look wicked in black gold and red.

No doubt.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone