There are 339 users in the forums

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Anyone received their shipments?

No, post a pic when you get it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The NFL draft hats were just awful this year.
Originally posted by susweel:

It's because you are old
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

It's because you are old

but Im not OTB
Originally posted by baysc:
has anyone even bought a jersey from that site before? i've heard stories of those sites basically just taking your money and never sending you the jersey

don't buy fakes.

You are doing the team a disfavor.

If you can't afford it try the alternative....gets some authentic t-shirts. The new Nike ones are really nice shirts with Dri-fit
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by baysc:
has anyone even bought a jersey from that site before? i've heard stories of those sites basically just taking your money and never sending you the jersey

don't buy fakes.

You are doing the team a disfavor.

If you can't afford it try the alternative....gets some authentic t-shirts. The new Nike ones are really nice shirts with Dri-fit

lol, dude these teams have enough money you aint doing them no favors.

I'm just saying thieves are profiting on the 49ers without their consent. They are stealing the brand and the team's identity. Merchandising is a huge part of a team's revenue.

The owner of this website wouldn't like it if I started making "49ers Webzone" shirts and started selling them would they?

I understand if people don't want to shell out that amount of money for a jersey but at the same time why are they so desperate to wear a jersey that they have to buy fakes.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I'm just saying thieves are profiting on the 49ers without their consent. They are stealing the brand and the team's identity. Merchandising is a huge part of a team's revenue.

The owner of this website wouldn't like it if I started making "49ers Webzone" shirts and started selling them would they?

I understand if people don't want to shell out that amount of money for a jersey but at the same time why are they so desperate to wear a jersey that they have to buy fakes.

How old are you ? just curious
How old are you ? just curious

In my 30's and I own my business that deals with merchandising and I would be losing thousands if my stuff was being bootlegged.

I guess I am thinking as a businessman. I understand that if you are a kid and you want a jersey then go work for it or perhaps the cost is too much for what you should be buying.
  • baysc
  • Veteran
yah i would never buy from one of those sites. it just looks soooooooooo fake.

anyways i went to the mall yesterday and checked out the new nike jerseys. they look and feel really nice. the material feels very well made. i just wish the price was a little lower

If you are considering the "wholesale route", there are different degrees of reputable sellers you can deal with. I would not recommend ecseller. They do not have very good quality control measures and their product is the obvious second rate merchandise that is easily spotted in passing. They also do not have very good customer service, as I returned some merchandise to them and they have given me repeated delays and excuses about my refund...still waiting 90 days after returning the $90 worth of jerseys and they still haven't refunded me as promised. There are other sellers (just search these types of forums and you will see the same names cropping up) who have very high quality jerseys that are almost identical to the league approved gear. These sellers usually do not have as wide a selection of gear, but that is because the quality control is much stricter.
[ Edited by English on Aug 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wtf is this? QVC?

man those arm stripes ruin the entire jersey.

what's up with those sleeves....too long...i gots to show off my guns...lol...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:
what's up with those sleeves....too long...i gots to show off my guns...lol...

Yah, that jersey sucks... That isnt an official one is it?
Share 49ersWebzone