There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Two words...EC SELLER at $30 (once they make ours).
  • baysc
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14
dude sites like taht just look so fake
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Two words...EC SELLER at $30 (once they make ours).

fa real doe, n***a. The jerseys went up $10 since the new release. They're the same jerseys, but they're charging more.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
fa real doe, n***a. The jerseys went up $10 since the new release. They're the same jerseys, but they're charging more.

do they have replicas? Im not a fan of the stitched, too heavy imo
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
fa real doe, n***a. The jerseys went up $10 since the new release. They're the same jerseys, but they're charging more.

do they have replicas? Im not a fan of the stitched, too heavy imo

i have no idea. I know they're fake, but they look relatively decent, esp for the price.
  • baysc
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14
has anyone even bought a jersey from that site before? i've heard stories of those sites basically just taking your money and never sending you the jersey
is the fabric similar to nike's dri-fit? cause even after washing dri-fit shorts they keep a sort of doodoo stench to them.
Originally posted by baysc:
has anyone even bought a jersey from that site before? i've heard stories of those sites basically just taking your money and never sending you the jersey

I bought a Roger Craig and received it 3 weeks later. My friend bought Ronnie Brown, but this was 4 yrs ago. It was legit then. Don't know about now!
new "nike" ecseller jerseys look horrible
These jersey look good for the players, but look ugly for fans to wear.
Is Nike going to come out with premier jerseys like reebok had?
  • baysc
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is Nike going to come out with premier jerseys like reebok had?

yah it's gonna be called the Nike limited jersey. it'll cost $135
  • baysc
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14
Originally posted by fortyniner52:
Originally posted by baysc:
has anyone even bought a jersey from that site before? i've heard stories of those sites basically just taking your money and never sending you the jersey

I bought a Roger Craig and received it 3 weeks later. My friend bought Ronnie Brown, but this was 4 yrs ago. It was legit then. Don't know about now!

was the jersey real? or was it fake?
how much are the overstocked reeboks selling for? (and where)
Anyone received their shipments?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home