There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
what if its the same fat guy?

then I would probably walk up to the dude and say, " Why isn't the name "Willis" on your jersey is off centered? and he's not number 99.'

would you do this at the gym, or the diner?

"Come at me bro."

how you get valrod's picture ?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Real is for people who like to support the already-rich owners by giving them $250 for a jersey that costs $9 to make.

Real is for people wanting to support the team and pay for the players to play for the team we root for.

Fake is for fake fans. They will root for another team and don't feel bad for spending money on a fake jersey because they can root for another team and buy another team's jersey to pretend to be a fan.

I am invested emotionally and financially for the 49ers.

Sorry, because I don't feel it's right to pay knockoffs. These people are ripping people off. What if you made a product and I made a fake, that's essentially ripping you off.

I'm not promoting buying fake jerseys, I'm promoting not paying $250 for a jersey. Personally, I'll be sitting at home or at a bar, rooting for the 49ers... without wearing any of the NFL's overpriced "gear". You do what you want to, to me it's an obvious scam.

Yes. I really have no idea how 9erempire came to his conclusion. It isn't about fandom or support, it is about value for your money, especially with the current state of the economy. If you have the disposable income to overspend for a jersey... more power to you. However, it is foolish to insult the dedication of those fans that can't afford the cost of the official apparel.

calling people who dont want to waste 250 bucks on a damn jersey fake fans? a lot of people dont have that luxury. my dad had season tickets to the niners since before the catch and he never bought a jersey. i guess hes a fake fan too.that stupid ass elitist attitude is retarded dude. i can think of a million better things to blow 250 bucks on before i waste that on an authentic jersey. those ones reebok sold with the stitched numbers looked just as good and they didnt cost a ton of money
Originally posted by susweel:
how you get valrod's picture ?

fakejerseyaficionado.com
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47,089
Originally posted by susweel:
how you get valrod's picture ?

In regards to the niners uni,

The pants are sick! The mustard is perfect, stripe is on point, only thing i dont like is the weird cutout for the belt...

The Jersey is awful, especially the sleeve stripes. They were bad before but they are just awful now. They really need to address those sleeve stripes. In most pics ive seen it looks like there is only two stripes, actually this pic above with alex is the first i see the little hint of a third stripe.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Apr 4, 2012 at 6:15 PM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
calling people who dont want to waste 250 bucks on a damn jersey fake fans? a lot of people dont have that luxury. my dad had season tickets to the niners since before the catch and he never bought a jersey. i guess hes a fake fan too.that stupid ass elitist attitude is retarded dude. i can think of a million better things to blow 250 bucks on before i waste that on an authentic jersey. those ones reebok sold with the stitched numbers looked just as good and they didnt cost a ton of money

Reading comprehension is a lost art.

I guess it's expected on here.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Reading comprehension is a lost art.

I guess it's expected on here.

Cool story, bro.
I don't Judge people on what they wear but...

I can't buy fake 9er gear... Just feels weird
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
calling people who dont want to waste 250 bucks on a damn jersey fake fans? a lot of people dont have that luxury. my dad had season tickets to the niners since before the catch and he never bought a jersey. i guess hes a fake fan too.that stupid ass elitist attitude is retarded dude. i can think of a million better things to blow 250 bucks on before i waste that on an authentic jersey. those ones reebok sold with the stitched numbers looked just as good and they didnt cost a ton of money

Reading comprehension is a lost art.

I guess it's expected on here.

Go read your post again.
i know everyone is talking about "the look" of the uni's..... i see that Nike looked at what players wanted and then added the look around those ideas...the two stripes show because of the way the sleeves have elastic and are shorter.... I can live with it cause most of our guys would have put elastic or rolled them up anywayz...
Originally posted by ubaisore94:
i know everyone is talking about "the look" of the uni's..... i see that Nike looked at what players wanted and then added the look around those ideas...the two stripes show because of the way the sleeves have elastic and are shorter.... I can live with it cause most of our guys would have put elastic or rolled them up anywayz...

But why not simply raise the stripes, or make them slightly bolder so that is can be obviously seen that there are three. Seems a simple fix. The stripes are awful right now.

Another pet peive in the sleeves is why does the elastic strip have to be so fat? It looks like the ones our moms sewed in in high school.....
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Can someone please replace the microphone with a corndog in this picture somehow?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Can someone please replace the microphone with a corndog in this picture somehow?

someone already did that.

It's in the photoshop thread.