LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Real is for people who like to support the already-rich owners by giving them $250 for a jersey that costs $9 to make.

Real is for people wanting to support the team and pay for the players to play for the team we root for.

Fake is for fake fans. They will root for another team and don't feel bad for spending money on a fake jersey because they can root for another team and buy another team's jersey to pretend to be a fan.

I am invested emotionally and financially for the 49ers.

Sorry, because I don't feel it's right to pay knockoffs. These people are ripping people off. What if you made a product and I made a fake, that's essentially ripping you off.

I'm not promoting buying fake jerseys, I'm promoting not paying $250 for a jersey. Personally, I'll be sitting at home or at a bar, rooting for the 49ers... without wearing any of the NFL's overpriced "gear". You do what you want to, to me it's an obvious scam.

Yes. I really have no idea how 9erempire came to his conclusion. It isn't about fandom or support, it is about value for your money, especially with the current state of the economy. If you have the disposable income to overspend for a jersey... more power to you. However, it is foolish to insult the dedication of those fans that can't afford the cost of the official apparel.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, what's up with the sweat on those pants?

Noticed that... did they take it off Alex and the rest of the players and put it on the dummy afterwards? Don't think Alex would sweat that much though....
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, what's up with the sweat on those pants?

Noticed that... did they take it off Alex and the rest of the players and put it on the dummy afterwards? Don't think Alex would sweat that much though....

Guys, it is a shadow given off by the belt.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Guys, it is a shadow given off by the belt.

LOL, maybe... that would make more sense. I was just going to put out one more crazy idea... one of the big guys in the back that was opening boxes decided to try it on first. J/K.... Hey, get a picture of me... do I look like alex?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The real question is VD still gonna show his crack ?
Originally posted by susweel:

Lets all hope so
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:

Lets all hope so

for the sake of all mankind, we must see VD's crack
Originally posted by bors:
what was that ol eddie quote(bring ass to get ass r sumthin).that should be ours.
it would be cool if there were alternate gloves as well.maybe instead of ou logo in the palm,have them form the goldengate or sumthin

sit on my face?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
for the sake of all mankind, we must see VD's crack

more crack than east oakland
I'm not promoting buying fake jerseys, I'm promoting not paying $250 for a jersey. Personally, I'll be sitting at home or at a bar, rooting for the 49ers... without wearing any of the NFL's overpriced "gear". You do what you want to, to me it's an obvious scam.

I'm not telling you what to do. I was merely referring to all those people buying fakes.

Those people buying fakes and making an excuse to buy it and trashing me, well, they should remember why the 49ers are so good. It's because of fans like myself and others who put money into the owner's pockets to sign and resign these players.

Yes. I really have no idea how 9erempire came to his conclusion. It isn't about fandom or support, it is about value for your money, especially with the current state of the economy. If you have the disposable income to overspend for a jersey... more power to you. However, it is foolish to insult the dedication of those fans that can't afford the cost of the official apparel.

If you read the thread than you know I wasn't bashing those that couldn't or wouldn't want to spend that much on a jersey. You have other alternatives to support your team than buying a fake jersey. You are only supporting thieves who capitalize off the team we root for.

I understand the state of the economy and you can get authentic NFL licensed 49ers gear for cheap. If you can't afford the real thing then buy something else and not a knock off. I have respect for the fat guy at the gym than the fat guy at the diner. I have more respect for the guy in an authentic t-shirt than a fake jersey.

If you read the thread than you know I wasn't bashing those that couldn't or wouldn't want to spend that much on a jersey. You have other alternatives to support your team than buying a fake jersey. You are only supporting thieves who capitalize off the team we root for.

I understand the state of the economy and you can get authentic NFL licensed 49ers gear for cheap. If you can't afford the real thing then buy something else and not a knock off. I have respect for the fat guy at the gym than the fat guy at the diner. I have more respect for the guy in an authentic t-shirt than a fake jersey.

what if its the same fat guy?
Originally posted by HessianDud:

then I would probably walk up to the dude and say, " Why is the name "Willis" on your jersey not centered? and he's not number 99."
[ Edited by 9erempire on Apr 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

The NFL is the one who is ripping people off charging $250 for a tshirt.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

then I would probably walk up to the dude and say, " Why isn't the name "Willis" on your jersey is off centered? and he's not number 99.'

would you do this at the gym, or the diner?
Share 49ersWebzone