LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 135 users in the forums

Possibilities of SF hosting Super Bowl L in 2016??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

Holy s**t those lyrics are terrible. I fear for the youth of this country... cause that's the best they could come up with?!?! What happened to good rap music?

Thats what im saying this is Todays Music hella wack huh i just posted it cause it says Frank Gore
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
look at the stupidities written by this obvious agent for jerry jones and the dallas cowboys:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1068092-nfl-santa-clara-could-bring-rainy-day-for-super-bowl-l-in-2016

yet it will be perfectly fine in dallas (where it snowed in 2011) and NJ (where it will snow) ! whoever wrote this fluff should be righteously murdered

Interesting,never knew bout the weather in the bay area at that time of the year.How is it at that time of the year though from people who live there??
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
50th Super Bowl = Golden Anniversary = should be held @ the home stadium of the team known for gold

no, jerry jones you can't have it again....the super bowl in dallas SUCKED!

Everything in Dallas sucks!

Truth!
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
look at the stupidities written by this obvious agent for jerry jones and the dallas cowboys:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1068092-nfl-santa-clara-could-bring-rainy-day-for-super-bowl-l-in-2016

yet it will be perfectly fine in dallas (where it snowed in 2011) and NJ (where it will snow) ! whoever wrote this fluff should be righteously murdered

Interesting,never knew bout the weather in the bay area at that time of the year.How is it at that time of the year though from people who live there??

We don't get a lot of rain compared to a lot of regions, but a storm can easily roll in at that time. It's not uncommon, but it's also not a given that there will be bad weather.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Holy s**t those lyrics are terrible. I fear for the youth of this country... cause that's the best they could come up with?!?! What happened to good rap music?

Thats what im saying this is Todays Music hella wack huh i just posted it cause it says Frank Gore

rap music is getting progressively worse if they use one more 49er past or present player in their songs again i will come down there and pimp slap the b******
SUPER BOWL L @ SANTA CLARA/GREAT AMERICA/GOOGLE/APPLE/BILL WALSH/YORK/ MOSH PIT!
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Lifer on Apr 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM ]
if goodell wants to do it big, how about at a brand new stadium with a freaking amusement park next door for all of the super bowl stuff they do all week leading up to the big day. plus, the weather isnt so bad in santa clara. it definitely is not san francisco weather
[ Edited by schmons on Apr 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM ]
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

The weather in Santa Clara that time of year is great, but it's still weather. Which is to say: unpredictable and not under league control. For the 50th anniversary extrava-gonzo, the league is going to want complete control over absolutely everything, and that means a domed stadium.
If I buy a SBL and we get the SB do I get rights to tickets?

!!!!AGGIN ,S'LOOF LIRPA
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Apr 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM ]
Originally posted by 16to87:
SUPER BOWL L @ SANTA CLARA/GREAT AMERICA/GOOGLE/APPLE/BILL WALSH/YORK/ MOSH PIT!

Lmao!!
Originally posted by Lifer:
For the 50th anniversary extrava-gonzo, the league is going to want complete control over absolutely everything, and that means a domed stadium.

Interesting,never looked at it that way.
Originally posted by schmons:
if goodell wants to do it big, how about at a brand new stadium with a freaking amusement park next door for all of the super bowl stuff they do all week leading up to the big day.

Great point
Originally posted by 49erRider:
We don't get a lot of rain compared to a lot of regions, but a storm can easily roll in at that time. It's not uncommon, but it's also not a given that there will be bad weather.

Thanx dude
Share 49ersWebzone