Cool Video of Harbaugh interviewed by NFL Network about the Workout with Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Harbaugh lives, breathes & bleeds football...dude is destined to win a SB soon

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
hey look, he's not wearing the sweater

or the hoodie
Look how geeked up his gets just talking to the media about throwing the ball to Moss. Consider most of the time he doesn't seem to care for the media. Now imagine how emotional and geeked up he must get when talking to his own players and coaches. That's what I really like about Harbaugh. They loves the game of football and I'm sure most players enjoy playing for him.
Harbaugh lives, breathes & bleeds football...dude is destined to win a SB soon

x1000
What a relief it is to finally have a coach
harbaugh talking to little alex smith

Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
good video, its nice to see harbaugh lighten up a little.

Good stuff...was going to say the same thing; he seemed very personable and relaxed. Naturally, b/c he's talking pure football.
It didn't come down like a punt. A 48 yrs old Harbaugh has a better arm then Shaun Hill.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM ]
Thats the healthiest ive seen harbaugh look since he became our coach. He always looks tired and hungry
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats the healthiest ive seen harbaugh look since he became our coach. He always looks tired and hungry

I was thinking the same thing. He looks 10 years older during the season. About 5 years younger in the off-season.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM ]

I love Jim Harbaugh.
One thing is for sure, Moss knows football. "Did you take 5 or 7 on that one?" The biggest question will be if Alex will take 5 and throw it while Randy is even or even slightly behind the DB allowing Moss to run underneath the ball.
Originally posted by Youngb:
He looks tired in that vid.

Probably up all night working on the draft.

Better then coach lazy ass Singleterry.
harbaugh talking to little alex smith

Lol
harbaugh is so f**kin cool lol
Share 49ersWebzone