There are 209 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
seriously? Link?

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-after-game/

Bad. Bad. I'm sure Jim no like.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Time to cut the fat.

lol, yes. no room for him now, seeing as we need to get back to what works; Gore VD Hunter Crab, Manningham
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Jacobs' situation is starting to seem a lot like Braylon Edwards' last year where he couldn't get himself out of the doghouse and onto the field.

At least Braylon caught a TD pass today. That POS.
Should cut him so he can at least play
Originally posted by sfout:
seriously? Link?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168184-jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-game/
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Ahmad Bradshaw on ex-teammate Brandon Jacobs: "I don't know what their coaching staff is thinking or what they expect from Brandon." #49ers
Originally posted by jreff22:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Ahmad Bradshaw on ex-teammate Brandon Jacobs: "I don't know what their coaching staff is thinking or what they expect from Brandon." #49ers

one to the gut...ouch!
  • Apone
  • Veteran

It's true. Why sign him, if you're just going to sit his ass on the bench. Instead maybe we've could of used the $ to keep some of the players we lost on ST, which is greatly effecting it.
[ Edited by Apone on Oct 14, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Apone:

It's true. Why sign him, if you're just going to sit his ass on the bench. Instead maybe we've could of used the $ to keep some of the players we lost on ST, which is greatly effecting it.

Leonard Davis
Jacobs
Mcbath
Haggins
and some of the draft class......

not a good year for Trent IMO
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I've said it time and time again, Jacobs was a cheap motivational signing to get the most of Dixon. Problem is Jacobs is actually a quality RB but offers no ST value therefor he wont see the field at all. Seriously tell me who gets benched when Jacobs is active? Celek? Outside of him I have a hard time finding someone JH will willingly sit in favor of having 5 RBs active. :/

Any word if Jacobs is playing on Thursday?............We all know he's ready to roll we can use as much help in the running game i mean WTF was the point of signing him if hes just gonna ride the bench most of the season..................Harbaugh needs to cut the crap bout saving his player till the end of the season bcuz nothing is guaranteed after the regular season. Im quite sure this isnt sitting well with Jacobs knowing the fact he signed with this team with intentions to help the squad win.

PLAY HIM ALREADY HARBAUGH!!!!!

Play him or cut him.

This would be an excellent game to get him some snaps.
Play the man! We need to soften up Seattle's D line as much as possible!
trade brandon jacobs to the bears for blake costanzo
For the love of god if the dude is healthy he needs to play. No more effing head games with the players if that IS the case. I would take Jacob's and his running ability w/ this line over the read option. Mutha******s always doing some goofy cute ish.
Share 49ersWebzone