LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why do people freak out when it's not a long term contract? Who gives a crap?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Last year they won the Super Bowl, so they somehow made it work. TAKE THAT!!!!

With little thanks to him.

No one needs to lecture me on Jacobs. I live in NYG country. I've seen my share of Jacobs.

I'll let Harbaugh know you said he made a bad deal.

And I'll let you know that Harbaugh isn't the GM.

Semantics. Baalke doesn't make the deal unless Harbaugh signs off on it and the guy is a fit for what the head coach is trying to do. Give me that at least.
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN
Tiki Barber says Brandon Jacobs is good pick-up for 49ers, and he'll make Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter better. http://bit.ly/Hi1NZJ
funny how everyone in this thread is b*tching, but all our players on our team are saying what a great pick up... but hey us fans know more than our 53 man roster. lmao
i just cant wait to play the NYG again! holy f**k hurry up september!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Why do people freak out when it's not a long term contract? Who gives a crap?

Welcome to Niner Talk, aka "the sky is falling and we can't get up!"
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I hate it. Going on record saying I do not like the move

I kinda feel the same way.

I wanted us to draft a RB.
thats next yr when we can choose from lattimore, ball or dwyer. we can milk gore for 1 more yr as the starting back
I dont understand some people dont like this signing, he's not going to be here that long anyways.. 1 year deal or maybe even half a season to run short yard, help win some games and everybody is happy.
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Earth, Wind, and Gire.

Michael Robinson>Anthony Dixon

Jacobs finally gives us the size we've been looking for!

I like this signing (not that any give a crap about what I think). I mean 6'4" 265 and runs a 4.5. C'mon man! The potential is there.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN
Tiki Barber says Brandon Jacobs is good pick-up for 49ers, and he'll make Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter better. http://bit.ly/Hi1NZJ
I hate Tiki but he's on the money. Bye bye annoying dixon tweetsmaybe
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
funny how everyone in this thread is b*tching, but all our players on our team are saying what a great pick up... but hey us fans know more than our 53 man roster. lmao

Unnacountable fans always know better...as a fan, you should know this!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Earth, Wind, and Gire.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I kinda feel the same way.

I wanted us to draft a RB.
maybe they feel this is not a year to draft a gore type of guy and since gore still has some good tread left they just needed a guy for a year to get them to next years draft where they can look for a young gore type guy?i think that is the theory, esp now with that one year deal he got. in terms of guys like he and moss on the same team, i feel the coaches and vets like justin and willis and vernon can keep em in check. these guys are winners, they have gotten it done and who is to say guys like that can help us get over the hump? coach knows that no matter what we did last year he can not stand still,, cuz if you stand still you are losing ground
Share 49ersWebzone