LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

A real offseason under the new regime....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thechamber52:
What I like the most is the fact that everybody is already comfortable together. Usually when something is new (all new coaching staff comes in) it seems like it'd take some time to click and work together. We've already built a 13-3 team off of that alone. NOW we have a HUNGRY team that knows they should have been in the Superbowl. We have that hungry team that has a full off season working together again to continue to improve.

This. Can't wait!
The draft . . . .

Training camp . . . . .

Pre-season . . . . .

Who gets cut - Who stays . . . . .

Road to the final 53. . . . .

Regular season kickoff . . . . .

This is torture, I can't wait
They got hoodies to stalk out Manning

Link
For real, this is going to be the most anticipated 49er offseason in years.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Link

Darth Harbaugh
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Link

Darth Harbaugh

sith lord harbaugh
I don't know if I like this hoodie business and I can see why Smith may have been pissed about the situation. It's one thing to just be honest about the whole thing and say, "It's Peyton f'ing Manning. We'd be negligent if we didn't look at him," it's something altogether different when you start bringing in amateur hour cloak and dagger baloney.

Bah, not worth getting worked up over. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans at the end of the day.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
I'm a 49ers fan stuck in Buffalo.

That is blasphemy.
Damn, with the way we are acquiring FA's, maybe the 49ers may make a big move to draft a lower pick.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I don't know if I like this hoodie business and I can see why Smith may have been pissed about the situation. It's one thing to just be honest about the whole thing and say, "It's Peyton f'ing Manning. We'd be negligent if we didn't look at him," it's something altogether different when you start bringing in amateur hour cloak and dagger baloney.

Bah, not worth getting worked up over. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans at the end of the day.

They told Smith they were going.

Originally posted by bors:
there should be a link on the home page,(last game i went to was niners bears 09)used stub hub got some decent seat for like 140 a peice.
there are also lots of cheaper seats.check in on here the week before the game and i am sure there will be a tailgate thread.

side question ..what is the closest you have come to having authentic wings here on the west coast??
circle them wagons. and beat the pats this year. ya bums lol
I think me and my friends are going to ride the 49ers express bus from modesto, ca to the game and back for like $210. The 210 dollars includes your game ticket, bus fare, a hot dog and a soda, a game program, a raffle ticket for niners memorabilia, and a ticket to the official team tailgate party before the game im guessing.
And to answer your question, I honestly couldnt tell u because I am a california native. The closest I have ever been to western ny is pennsylvania. As for us beating the pats, I loved our chances before we got mario williams, now I just cant wait to see how many olinemen the pats draft. Keep in mind we beat the pats last season when we were healthy even after spotting them 21 points. I think we can beat anyone in the league right now if we r healthy. We fell apart because of our o line getting banged up. We had too many moving parts that had to develop chemistry and years of bad drafting will leave u with poor depth. Somehow, our Oline was still statistically great. I think we have finally become a young dangerous team that is going to have a nice window of opportunity over the next 5 seasons to get a lombardi trophy. I just hope we actually capitalize this time around.
If the bills had a franchise quality qb like manning brees or rogers, our window of opportunity would be even longer, like the duration of hypothetical franchise qb's career in a bills uniform.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
They told Smith they were going.

Okay, that's good to hear. It sounded like they were trying to pull a fast one.
Originally posted by thechamber52:
What I like the most is the fact that everybody is already comfortable together. Usually when something is new (all new coaching staff comes in) it seems like it'd take some time to click and work together. We've already built a 13-3 team off of that alone. NOW we have a HUNGRY team that knows they should have been in the Superbowl. We have that hungry team that has a full off season working together again to continue to improve.

+1
Share 49ersWebzone