LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

are the current 49ers the most classless organization in the history of sports?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This can't be serious.
I would say they are still one of the classiest organizations in football if Jed York is running the team like Eddie D but he is not running the team.

He lets Baalke do all the personnel decisions where Eddie D was very hands on and compensated players under the table.
Originally posted by aTx49er:
This can't be serious.

Seriously.

Pro, manning is a first ballot HOF. It would be silly not to go after him, and it was reported manning showed interest in us. Peyton calls, you entertain. I am sure Alex understand we targeted manning, it's not like we went after David garrard or something.

The answer is NO.
this is the dumbest thread..... take a look at the saints....they are the epitome of classy..... the deal was on the table and alex tested the waters we couldnt have a question mark at the most important position on the team.... so we inquired..... stop b***hing
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by aTx49er:
This can't be serious.

Seriously.

Pro, manning is a first ballot HOF. It would be silly not to go after him, and it was reported manning showed interest in us. Peyton calls, you entertain. I am sure Alex understand we targeted manning, it's not like we went after David garrard or something.

The answer is NO.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Can I start posting pictures from medical reference guides now?
Originally posted by susweel:

Now, that's funny right there...........

Share 49ersWebzone