LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

are the current 49ers the most classless organization in the history of sports?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
my sources say yes:

1. went after peyton manning and a slap in the face to alex smith. disgusting
2. give alex smith chump change afterwards. say "take it or leave it you f**king b***h". give me a break
3. all the guys we sign we low ball them and tell them to either take the contract or go kick rocks

this organization makes me sick. i liked it better when TDon was giving Kbar a $30 mil contract or whatever it was and it really felt like a family. we were 2-14 but i felt closer to the team than i feel to myself.

shame on you 49ers management. you need to start paying these players and being respectful. football isn't about winning and losing it's about making the players happy
Was it necessary to open up a new thread just to be sardonic?

My sources say no.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Yes, they are.

It's true.

Yep.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
my sources say yes:

1. went after peyton manning and a slap in the face to alex smith. disgusting
2. give alex smith chump change afterwards. say "take it or leave it you f**king b***h". give me a break
3. all the guys we sign we low ball them and tell them to either take the contract or go kick rocks

this organization makes me sick. i liked it better when TDon was giving Kbar a $30 mil contract or whatever it was and it really felt like a family. we were 2-14 but i felt closer to the team than i feel to myself.

shame on you 49ers management. you need to start paying these players and being respectful. football isn't about winning and losing it's about making the players happy

Nick Bradley? Is that you?
Originally posted by Karma:

My sources say no.

Not funny enough
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No, no y no
Not sure if serious.....

I think Ninjas are really cool
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Karma:

My sources say no.

Not funny enough

How about this:

"Looks like Papa's got a brand new Bag... of the douche variety!"

"Who let NolanNonsense back in?"

"Is someone missing a stick? I think I found it wedged somewhere..."
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Shh.... just smile and nod, guys. Don't you know anything?
My sources say the current 49ers are among the classiest organizations in the NFL. They also say your sources are jerks.

On second thought, I should serve your ass up.

1. Alex had an offer on the table the entire time. He waited until a Hall of Famer hit the open market, you know how rare that is? Actually, don't think about it, you seem to be blinded in your judgement anyways.
2. Alex got more guaranteed money afterward. If you saw when he visited Miami, we were spot on with his market value. The extra guaranteed just helps him save face. Win-win on both sides.
3. You're angry that our front office isn't a push-over? This is a business. Considering the results they've put out so far, I'll take it.

PS. You did not deserve a legitimate reply, but I gave you one anyway.
[ Edited by doodle on Mar 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone