LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

QB Josh Johnson

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WE WANT JOSH! WE WANT JOSH!

Yeesh... at least wait and see if he looks better than Kaepernick in preseason.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

At least we didn't give up a 2nd or 3rd like some people wanted to do a year ago. LOL
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

THIS. Tolzein is better IMO.

Say whaaa
Alex will have some very decent competition in camp this year.
Mike Martz is to J.T. O'Sullivan is as Jim Harbaugh is to ?????
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Mar 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM ]
nice signing. Solid QB group behind Alex now.
its more of a compeition for kaep than alex
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There goes Tolzien the great.
Blasphemy!

THIS. Tolzein is better IMO.

can't see the image but whatever it is I probably agree. I would rather keep Tolzein, I don't get this move. I just hope it's really a cheap contract and that it's because we were the only team who really wanted him. As far as I know the only other team interested was WAS and they are bringing in RG3. I hope Tolzein still has a shot at making the team.

can't see the image but whatever it is I probably agree. I would rather keep Tolzein, I don't get this move. I just hope it's really a cheap contract and that it's because we were the only team who really wanted him. As far as I know the only other team interested was WAS and they are bringing in RG3. I hope Tolzein still has a shot at making the team.

Its a pretty easy move to get. Harbaugh wants someone better than Tolzein on the roster behind Smith and he thinks Johnson might be better.
i dont know why harbaugh would do this

this would push kaep to #3 spot and sorry but i see no way josh johnson starting over alex
Championship.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
nice signing. Solid QB group behind Alex now.

Plus, if Alex flops... we'll be able to cut him next season with no problem and have Johnson and Kaepernick already on the roster.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i dont know why harbaugh would do this

this would push kaep to #3 spot and sorry but i see no way josh johnson starting over alex

Harbaugh prob realizes Kap isn't ready and needs a backup plan if Alex gets hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone