LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Vernon Davis sighting by TISSER!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My friend and I were just grabbing food just down the street from Verizon Center before the Wizards/Pacers game and guess who comes walking in....

Mr. Under Armour and All.

• Jiks
pics or it didn't happen
Thats cool
Originally posted by TlSSER:
My friend and I were just grabbing food just down the street from Verizon Center before the Wizards/Pacers game and guess who comes walking in....

I have those shoes.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I have those shoes.

Nike Pegasus?

... if so, I'm wearing them now
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Mar 22, 2012 at 4:36 PM ]
Ha, he's got a nice blue-theme going there.
  • mod
  • Veteran
were you the only person who recognized him?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I have those shoes.

Nike Pegasus?

Yep. Love those shoes. Wish I could find them in stores now. The pair I got are getting pretty dirty cause I wear them when I go out with my dog.
damn even when he's walking he looks fast!
My buddy says he saw VD in the elevator of his office building (small 3 story nondescript building) in McLean, VA recently...last few weeks.

They have a wealth management company there, and VD has ties to DC Metro area. Said it was definitely him.

I've been to that building before.......would have been cool if I was there!!

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I have those shoes.

Nike Pegasus?

Yep. Love those shoes. Wish I could find them in stores now. The pair I got are getting pretty dirty cause I wear them when I go out with my dog.

Sports Authority. $59.99 BOOM
Did you say, What up? Looks like you hit with the cell camera without him looking.
is that the crappy panini place? haha I went there before watching the cavs game
Originally posted by TlSSER:

is that Chopt?
  • mike
  • Veteran
NICE. My only celeb sighting was Ludacris at the airport once. He was eating a salad with his daughter in the food court lol.
Share 49ersWebzone