There are 165 users in the forums

What were your top 3 favorite turnovers of the 49ers 2011-12 season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the one that didnt get called in the NFC championship game...
kyle williams twice and the ted ginn into off the hands
Originally posted by awol36:
the one that didnt get called in the NFC championship game...

This. The helmet-less sack was sweet too.

Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Favorite- Donte Whitner forcing the fumble on Pierre Thomas in front of our goal line and knocking him out of the game.

Second Favorite- Justin Smith hunting down Jeremy Maclin from like 20 yards back to help us secure the (at the time) comeback/upset in Philly.

Third Favorite- Reggie Smith's diving interception he had against the Cincinnati Bengals to stop any potential game winning drive, and win the game.

(I also loved this game against the Bengals because analysts were calling it "the worst game of the year" during that time, because it was a low scoring affair with two teams they assumed were irrelevant, but it turned out to be a defensive struggle between two playoff teams. Lol)

What about you guys?

First 2 and the third I would have to replace with the Goldson int of Bree's in the playoff returning it to the 4 yard line. It's so hard to pick brees and bait him and he did just that
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Curticio11:
Whitner's head to head with Pierre Thomas. Never seen someone fall asleep standing up like that before lol. I was like.... and Pierre was like...

Pierre was more like
and then after
and then when he saw donte whitner after that he was like
1) whitner's playoff hit 2) dashon hit vs Tampa 3) Terrell Browns pick on drew Bree's in playoffs
Whitner's hit in the Divisional round.

Grant's tomahawk at Seattle week 17.

J. Smith's forced fumble at Phi to ice the game.
aldon smith hunting down skelton scrambling up the middle of the field and swatting the ball out from behind
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

THIS AND

THIS

Share 49ersWebzone