LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 195 users in the forums

Did playing the Rams twice just get easier?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think it makes a dfference at this point. There is time and Fisher has people on staff, McGinnis, who can do a good job.

Since everything will be new, I don't see dramatic improvement.

I don't feel JH will let tthe team take anyone for granted.
We better enjoy it.

With the Redskins draft picks, Rams could be looking at 2 top 5 draft picks for the next three years!

Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by elguapo:
That's what happens when people state that others need to learn the English language.

I stated that after the smart ass-ness began. How's that for the English language?

I guess that makes it all ok then??
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We better enjoy it.

With the Redskins draft picks, Rams could be looking at 2 top 5 draft picks for the next three years!

doubt it

they have a great D (maybe even top 5) they just have no offfense)
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
We better enjoy it.

doubt it

Yeah it could happen.

Two top 10 or top 15 picks could happen though
  • Jiks
We better enjoy it.

doubt it

Yeah it could happen.

I actually feel the NFC West is slowly getting back to where it should be. 49ers atop, Rams I feel will be legit, Seattle improving, and Cardinals... Well they are the Cardinals.
doubt it

Are you joking a great d? Are you talking about the rams? They have one of the 3 worst secondaries and one of the worst run d if not the worst run d in the NFL. They allowed 250+ against Dallas and Arizona and have been embarrassed repeatively on defense. They have 1 good player on defense Chris long. That's it. Top 5 d.....more like bottom 5 d.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
We better enjoy it.

doubt it

Yeah it could happen.

I actually feel the NFC West is slowly getting back to where it should be. 49ers atop, Rams I feel will be legit, Seattle improving, and Cardinals... Well they are the Cardinals.

I think the Cardinals can be very good next year. Another year with Kolb. Their defense improving late last year. They should be at least 8-8 or better. The Cards seems to be good every 5 years.
Are you joking a great d? Are you talking about the rams? They have one of the 3 worst secondaries and one of the worst run d if not the worst run d in the NFL. They allowed 250+ against Dallas and Arizona and have been embarrassed repeatively on defense. They have 1 good player on defense Chris long. That's it. Top 5 d.....more like bottom 5 d.

redskins dude

redskins dude

Sorry about that. Since last year quite a few zoners actually had the balls to argue that the rams d could be as good as the niners. I agree the redskins d is very good. Great dl and pass rush just need another lb and safeties to be a top 10

• dj43
How will this affect the St. Louis Defense? The talk was that they were going to be much improved from last year. Does losing their DC put them back at square one, or does Fisher have a backup plan?

Fisher is a former DC and has other options on the current staff. In a bind, he could call the defensive signals. I expect the Rams to void his contract and sign a full-time replacement, if they can find a quality guy, which may not be available at this late date.

No, I don't think the Rams will be easier. In fact, given the fact that so many of their problems last season were injury related, they should obviously be a much tougher game when everyone is healthy. Also if the come up with Justin Blackmon, as many draftniks are predicting, along with a healthy Danny Amendola, their offense will be much more potent than last season.

Given the 49er's success this past season, teams will not take them as lightly as they did last year. On the contrary, opponents have already marked that game on the calendar as being a BIG game this next season. Teams will be looking ahead to playing the 49ers rather than looking past them as happened early in the season last year.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think the Cardinals can be very good next year. Another year with Kolb. Their defense improving late last year. They should be at least 8-8 or better. The Cards seems to be good every 5 years.

ya the cards D picked up big time at the end of last year pp7 was a beast
  • dj43
Bradford a ballet? Is that a joke. He played in quite a few games last year and did terrible, he'll if it wasn't for Bradford getting injured their backup may not of helped them beat the saints for us and get a bye. We would of had to travel to,the saints and most likely been beat at their home.

Bradford was horrible last year, so he may improve but as of now, he is an avg qb with potential.

Losing Pat Shurmur as OC was a big blow to Bradford. It was roughly the equivalent of Alex Smith losing Norv Turner. It remains to be seen how he will do with Brian Schottenheimer but at least he will have a system in place without the undercurrents of a HC that was clearly on the hot seat. I expect to see Bradford play much better with real live NFL receivers around him and a healthy OL.
Rams got a long ways to go.
How will this affect the St. Louis Defense? The talk was that they were going to be much improved from last year. Does losing their DC put them back at square one, or does Fisher have a backup plan?

it has no effect on there D , their HC is an excelent D coach and they will be up for us , all teams on our schdual
Share 49ersWebzone