LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Did playing the Rams twice just get easier?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How will this affect the St. Louis Defense? The talk was that they were going to be much improved from last year. Does losing their DC put them back at square one, or does Fisher have a backup plan?
It doesn't take much to improve from 2-14...
*does
It was never going to be hard in the first place.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It was never going to be hard in the first place.

lol this
lucky for them they have plenty of time to find a new DC; its not like he had really installed the defense. AND, Williams is overrated.

STILL: it does hurt them. they have to go to plan B for their DC, and who is really available right now? Nobody good, I'd imagine.
Just went from easy to very easy.

Of course Jeff Fisher is always going to field a dirty team, so I do expect the usual cheap shot mentality to put some guys on IR.
Fisher is a good coach and Williams is a very aggressive D coordinator that our team exploited. I say that it will be easy in 2012, but watch out in 2013.
just went from easy to really easy.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
I know that Saints game just got eisier.

• vaden
  • Veteran
I hope they still blitz as much as Williams would've, because only Brady and Rodgers had a better qb rating against the blitz last season.
No need to kick on 4th downs, just punch it in for another 1st.
the rams cant play that cheap crap with us! Ask the saints about it! I would tell you to ask Pierre Thomas but he doesn't remember
Originally posted by ocjohnknee:
the rams cant play that cheap crap with us! Ask the saints about it! I would tell you to ask Pierre Thomas but he doesn't remember

pierre thomas doesnt even remember the whole 2011 season after that hit
I think Fisher was already prepared for that possibility, they have McGinnis as their assistant head coach and he can easily take over the defensive coordinator role for them.
Share 49ersWebzone