There are 159 users in the forums

Alex, Colin, and Scott: The Future of the QB Position

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I mean, in a lot of ways this is good, it would have been weird to see everyone arguing about "Paytonexcuses" and debating whether Shaun Hill or Nate Davis were really better than PM. This way everyone keeps on doing what they're doing even if gire
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by susweel:
Kap will be starting by week 8.

This is in the realm of possibility. Unfortunately, the defense would have to lay an egg for this to happen. Alex can simply breathe and keep CK off of the field. Alex's paying time really doesn't have too much to do with how he performs. The offense is set up that way.

One day the 49ers will have an actual QB. The beginning of next season, isn't that time.

Exactly, Alex just has to keep not throwing interceptions, and that's about it.

Because of this signing, they should begin sculpting David Akers face for his Hall-of-Fame induction ceremony. He might actually break his own record next year.
And now the Alex bashers have come out of there little holes lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
These quarterbacks don't seem classy enough.
neither do alot of posters who did not get thier wish for alex to be gone. i guess the alex haters need to flame the front office for this, i mean the front office and coach thought that thier best chance to win is with alex, otherwise they would have told him to f**k off and they would have gotten josh johnson, do the alex haters now admit the front office has done a good job in getting the quarterback they feel they can win with. just asking
  • Garce
  • Veteran
What has Kaepernick done to warrant starting over Alex Smith?

HOW SOON WE FORGET:

Originally posted by Garcia:

HOW SOON WE FORGET:

Yep thats the perfect reason for Kaep to start instead of Alex
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by susweel:
Kap will be starting by week 8.

This is in the realm of possibility. Unfortunately, the defense would have to lay an egg for this to happen. Alex can simply breathe and keep CK off of the field. Alex's paying time really doesn't have too much to do with how he performs. The offense is set up that way.

One day the 49ers will have an actual QB. The beginning of next season, isn't that time.

Exactly, Alex just has to keep not throwing interceptions, and that's about it.

Because of this signing, they should begin sculpting David Akers face for his Hall-of-Fame induction ceremony. He might actually break his own record next year.

Damn that was funny as heck.Alex Smith turns punters into MVP's and place-kickers into HOFer's
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We have 3 QBs under contract. This replaces the prior thread re: Manning/Tebow/Smith/etc.

Go nuts.

now lets see if this thread can reach 421 pages like the other one
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
We have 3 QBs under contract. This replaces the prior thread re: Manning/Tebow/Smith/etc.

Go nuts.

Sniff, sniff, my work continues.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Go nuts.

Sniff, sniff, my work continues.

Had to uphold your tradition, bro!

Originally posted by Garcia:

HOW SOON WE FORGET:

Makes me teary eyed every time
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

....nope this says it all....
The future is here. Vids above say it all. Alex can get it done.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Share 49ersWebzone