LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

Alex, Colin, and Scott: The Future of the QB Position

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Smith plays well I don't see Kaep replacing him. The fact is that this league is about results. Smith was the QB on the 13-3 team that went to the NFC Championship.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We have 3 QBs under contract. This replaces the prior thread re: Manning/Tebow/Smith/etc.

Go nuts.
thank you to the mods as they had the toughest job of any mod in the history of the web zone in trying to manage this place in the last week and a half. I was one of the main reasons why that was tough. At times i was boorish, i was not sensitive to my fellow posters, i went on a tangent all day long, i did not press the enter key. I was rude to some good posters who were doing thier job and throwing out suggestions on who to replace alex, if i was a smart ass to any of you esp san diego and oakland and others,, i am very very very sorry. i could say i believe every single thing i ranted about but that does not matter. many times i was not a good poster and i am sorry to many of whom i offended
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
sign josh johnson and have him compete with the backups
I think that is the only reason why they will sign him,, if josh comes one of the kids will leave. I felt ok with the two kids as backups but i guess the front office and coach did not, which is fine, and make no mistake about it,, if he is signed, he is here for a back up, no drama need to be read into that
Originally posted by sdcindy:
Wow, Alex sure turns you on Tisser! - Yech

i like his small hands
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:
i like his small hands
most of us like mayos penis tonight as it is tingling
This thread instantly got disturbing.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We have 3 QBs under contract. This replaces the prior thread re: Manning/Tebow/Smith/etc.

Go nuts.

No way that thread could ever be replaced
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
This thread instantly got disturbing.
why
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
No way that thread could ever be replaced

it was like my ex mother in laws ass. huge and never ending
the future looks bright, IMO.

three young QB's, one of whom has already taken us to an NFCCG. Unknown potential in all of them. If Smith doesn't progress, Kaep gets a chance. If Smith does progress, we have great trade value at the game's most important position. Kaep now has the chance to develop at whatever pace is necessary for his development, but he also will get a chance to compete against Smith. Tolzien's career will be much shorter, since at 33 he will die for our sins, but in the meantime he is at worst a potentially solid #2.

(lol, solid #2).

Well you can always boost the madness, the insanity will begin again once the terms of the contract are released.
It's like nothing changed
I never thought I would say it, but he's a key piece of the puzzle for now.
I think this forum needs a flame warzone.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
the future looks bright, IMO.

three young QB's, one of whom has already taken us to an NFCCG. Unknown potential in all of them. If Smith doesn't progress, Kaep gets a chance. If Smith does progress, we have great trade value at the game's most important position. Kaep now has the chance to develop at whatever pace is necessary for his development, but he also will get a chance to compete against Smith. Tolzien's career will be much shorter, since at 33 he will die for our sins, but in the meantime he is at worst a potentially solid #2.

(lol, solid #2).
33? If your talking about his age, he's 25
Share 49ersWebzone