LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

NFL Bracketology. The Sweet 16 and beyond...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Elite 8... Time to destroy those 85 Bears

http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?round=4

Defense? You can't defend us

BTW we're going to need all the help we can get and you can vote as many times as you want. Just keep refreshing the page.

just voted like 30 times, didn't do a damn thing
Originally posted by hklar17:
Bears are beating us. Come on we can do better!

I'm also conflicted.

The '89 Niners were more dominant in the playoffs but had 2 regular season losses. OTOH IMO the 84' Niners are the team that was the closest to being undefeated (under the current system).
Any team with Brent jones Taylor rice rathman on offense should beat the 84 team. We still had Lott and good CBS and a good defense.

3 teams in the top 8. Also it should be the steelers vs bears in that bracket and the 89 niners vs whoever in the other.

I can't believe fans didn't vote for Pitt? Pitt was the bears d with a way better office. Swann and stallworth Franco Harris was a lot better than Payton.

The 89 niners are easily the best team ever. It should be the 89 niners versus the steelers with the niners edging them out bc Bradshaw was an average qb that would of looked pretty bad against our secondary and our offense would of beaten Pitts defense. Yes they had a great front 7 but our passing attack would of tore up,their secondary
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Elite 8... Time to destroy those 85 Bears

http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?round=4

Defense? You can't defend us

BTW we're going to need all the help we can get and you can vote as many times as you want. Just keep refreshing the page.

just voted like 30 times, didn't do a damn thing

We're at 35% (we were at 31% before). So it's working... we just have to keep at it... collectively!
VOTE!

We can't let Mike Singletary **** us again.
LOL @ 00 Ravens. How can a one dimensional team be one of the top 4 super bowl teams of all time?
This link makes it easier to vote repeatedly... it takes you directly to the matchup page of the '81 49ers & '85 Bears.

http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?round=4#matchup=0

Make sure you are moving the slider to 100% 49er win every time.

We're making progress. The bears are down to a 64% chance to win.
Originally posted by Youngb:
VOTE!

We can't let Mike Singletary **** us again.

LOL, true.
I know I am going to get flamed but you can tell hardly any one over 45 is voting. The Steelers were a dominating team in the 70's I am very surprised that none of there teams made the list but you have the 99 Rams and 00 Ravens? These two teams couldn't even carry the 80's Niners or 70's Steelers jock straps.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Any team with Brent jones Taylor rice rathman on offense should beat the 84 team. We still had Lott and good CBS and a good defense.

3 teams in the top 8. Also it should be the steelers vs bears in that bracket and the 89 niners vs whoever in the other.

I can't believe fans didn't vote for Pitt? Pitt was the bears d with a way better office. Swann and stallworth Franco Harris was a lot better than Payton.

The 89 niners are easily the best team ever. It should be the 89 niners versus the steelers with the niners edging them out bc Bradshaw was an average qb that would of looked pretty bad against our secondary and our offense would of beaten Pitts defense. Yes they had a great front 7 but our passing attack would of tore up,their secondary

cmon man, people who vote for this kind of stuff and the pro bowl etc dont have football knowledge, they just vote for their team, and in most cases its a bunch of bandwagoners whos team is hot at the time. i agree with what you said 100%

• vaden
  • Veteran
Rams fans did some intense vote stuffing to get their team ahead of the Raiders. A couple days ago the Raiders had 76%.
[ Edited by vaden on Mar 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM ]
'81 Niners over Bears

and '89 over '84

Unfortunately, both votes are going the wrong way. Vote'em up.
This link makes it easier to vote repeatedly... it takes you directly to the matchup page of the '81 49ers & '85 Bears.

http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?round=4#matchup=0

Make sure you are moving the slider to 100% 49er win every time.

We're making progress. The bears are down to a 64% chance to win.

Bears were down to 63% this morning, but they are coming back. We can't let this stupid franchise and the "Da Bears" fanbase enjoy any sort of win over us. They are stuffing the box, so we need to. Today is the last day (untill 2 o'clock), so call you friends, screw work, and start voting!
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Mar 26, 2012 at 5:31 AM ]
bump
GO VOTE '84 NINERS OVER '00 RAISINS!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams
Share 49ersWebzone