There are 176 users in the forums

It was all about the PSL's.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers were willing to pay big bucks for Peyton Manning, signed Manningham and Moss, willing to do anything to win a super bowl now. Use carpetbagger free agents rather than building the team through the draft and well-chosen free agents as last year. It is not because Yorks have suddenly decided to become big spenders. Rather, the plan was to win at all costs now to be able to sell their expensive PSL's. It was never about football.
I got PSL's

you mean the owner of a football team wants to win so that he can make money? I find this hard to believe.
Originally posted by rapid4:
49ers were willing to pay big bucks for Peyton Manning, signed Manningham and Moss, willing to do anything to win a super bowl now. Use carpetbagger free agents rather than building the team through the draft and well-chosen free agents as last year. It is not because Yorks have suddenly decided to become big spenders. Rather, the plan was to win at all costs now to be able to sell their expensive PSL's. It was never about football.

First, we have had a hard time finding WR's the past 5 years

Second, We really never had a QB to throw at the WR's we had.

everything else is Draft built
One way or another....it is always about the PSLs.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
One way or another....it is always about the PSLs.

UNLESS it is about the LOLs
winning == $$. they go hand-in-hand. always have. psl, lol.
Rather, the plan was to win at all costs now to be able to sell their expensive PSL's. It was never about football.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I got DSL's

You mean SBL ya bro?
naw son, twas all 'bout the ASLs....

Share 49ersWebzone