49ers sign Mario Manningham

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by sfout:
You are aware that Eli Manning has more arm strength then Alex Smith does right?

Wrong. Have you seen the size of Alex's muscles compared to Eli?

Muscle size doe not indicate arm strength, shows how much you know. Peyton Manning has been a blob of jello for his entire career and he could out throw nearly anyone, same with Brady. Muscle Memory matters more then size.

Wrong again Charles.

damn what a difference from being 22 to being 36

?
LOL so much hate in this thread; first so-called experts thought this guy wasn't even gonna sign with us (opt out because Manning didn't come), now he's finally signed, and people are calling him a 'cancer'.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL so much hate in this thread; first so-called experts thought this guy wasn't even gonna sign with us (opt out because Manning didn't come), now he's finally signed, and people are calling him a 'cancer'.

9er talk's gonna 9er talk
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
?

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He bobbled the ball a lot...and these are highlights.

i'm looking for clean catches...

Yes, but look at the separation he has on most of those catches, don't see that too often with last years group.

Looks like he get a lot of YAC in those highlights, but for his career he is a 4.7 compared to Morgan's 5.7 YAC/ave. Might have something to do with the shorter route passes Alex Smith throws.

I wasn't excited about him at first, I thought his stat were inflated because of Eli, Cruz, and Nicks, but I think he is a clear upgrade over Morgan.
Manningham and Moss will significantly upgrade our deep threats. VD, Crabs, Byham and KW under neath with Gore & Hunter coming out of the back field for the checkdown... not bad. Add in Hill/Fleener and Rainey/Wylie for versatility, this offense will be hard to stop on 3rd down for once.
why are we talking about muscles and arm strength of QBs on other teams in the mario manningham thread
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
?

Hilarious
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

peyton is the biggest class act ive seen and never rooted against him only during 9ers games and actually didnt mind the colts having great seasons. cant hate the guy for choosing a team away from his brother, going to a coaching staff and team that will be all about him and let him run his offense and the fact hes close to elway. but i dont like the broncos and i wont hate peyton but will not like the broncos winning, he chose not to go to the team that gave him the best chance for multiple sbs so be it. it'll be his problem when he retires and eli has more rings
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
You are aware that Eli Manning has more arm strength then Alex Smith does right?

Muscle size doe not indicate arm strength, shows how much you know. Peyton Manning has been a blob of jello for his entire career and he could out throw nearly anyone, same with Brady. Muscle Memory matters more then size.

Wrong again Charles.

damn what a difference from being 22 to being 36

?

The neck ring would be a wise investment for PM

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by jreff22:
still need to draft a WR

Hopefully that HIll kid from G Tech...

or TE Fleener
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Wrong again Charles.

good going you found a photo of him when he was 21 and ripped.

Side by side ingame pic I found with that same one and you can tell his arm is less defined then that.

Heres one from an angle looking at his triceps. Hardly a rippling piece of muscle of you ask me.

He's well built but he's hardly been in anything more then FOOTBALL SHAPE for his entire career. Being in football shape and being able throw 60+ yards does not require you to have the weight lifter like physique that he has in the first photo. All you need is muscle memory and an above triceps to throw a football well.

IM SORRY BUT YOURE WRONG AGAIN CHARLES
Manningham: a thread about how fat Peyton Manning is.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Originally posted by HessianDud:

I know man. WTF?
Share 49ersWebzone