There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Santa Clara stadium deal finalized

Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
area49

You know SCPF can, and probably will, appeal, right?

So what if they appeal. They are still going to lose. Just own up to it. You lost. Be happy for once.
so..........could the public witness the may 1st ground breaking ceremony?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

area49 is gonna go there himself the night before and "break ground" by burying an LA Rams jersey on the site
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

area49 is gonna go there himself the night before and "break ground" by burying an LA Rams jersey on the site

im serious doe. I wanna witness it for myself and I was wondering if the people from the zone wanna have a gathering.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
im serious doe. I wanna witness it for myself and I was wondering if the people from the zone wanna have a gathering.

Already told my boss that there is no way in hell I'm working that day!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
area49

So what if they appeal. They are still going to lose. Just own up to it. You lost. Be happy for once.

I don't think they have the money to constantly go to court. I sure their lawyer fees are getting up there.
area49

area49 = Lucic

[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Mar 17, 2012 at 1:56 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
area49

He cant be happy, because that means the Yorks actually accomplished something and he's not man enough to admit he's wrong... look up his posts. you dont have to be sherlock holmes to realize he has some vendetta against Yorks lol. He is a troll, simple as that.

its like the York-debartolo family demolished his home or something.
area49

Face it area49. You are the joke of this forum. There are MULTIPLE threads where respected posters, including former mods, have demanded that you get banned from this site. I agree with them. You are nowhere to be seen after we win big games (your posting record shows you were not around after we beat Philly, Detroit, New York, Pitt or even the Saints). You literally have not posted ONE POSITIVE STATEMENT ABOUT THE NINERS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE. NOT ONE.

You have hundreds of zone members laughing at you, not with you. We don't respect your opinions. Please leave this site, or completely (and I mean completely) change what you post.
Originally posted by aman49:
area49

Face it area49. You are the joke of this forum. There are MULTIPLE threads where respected posters, including former mods, have demanded that you get banned from this site. I agree with them. You are nowhere to be seen after we win big games (your posting record shows you were not around after we beat Philly, Detroit, New York, Pitt or even the Saints). You literally have not posted ONE POSITIVE STATEMENT ABOUT THE NINERS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE. NOT ONE.

You have hundreds of zone members laughing at you, not with you. We don't respect your opinions. Please leave this site, or completely (and I mean completely) change what you post.

all of this, lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
area49

Aman, be cool man. Area, quit being such a jerk.
Originally posted by mayo49:
area49

Aman, be cool man. Area, quit being such a jerk.

Aman is the definition of cool... even doe i'm kicking his ass at wwf
So, anyone have the breakdown of the SBL's? I can't seem to find a breakdown of prices accross the stadium
With the move to Santa Clara, does anyone know if the logo and helmets change? SC instead of SF?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davemo4:
With the move to Santa Clara, does anyone know if the logo and helmets change? SC instead of SF?

No change, it all stays the same. San Francisco on everything.