There are 211 users in the forums

Santa Clara stadium deal finalized

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Area49 is organizing a protest.

Is he going chain himself to the fence to prevent the wrecking ball from coming through.

LOL

I miss ridiculing that guy
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

LOL

I miss ridiculing that guy

He will become a Raider fan so he can lobby those losers to come to So Cal.
Once that first shovel of dirt is moved, thank God and pass the ammuntion.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Area49 can suck it
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Area49 can suck it

With HQ being a construction zone does this mean Training camp will not be open to the fans this summer?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by btwagner:
With HQ being a construction zone does this mean Training camp will not be open to the fans this summer?

Didn't think about that one! They always could provide parking at the Convention Center and have a walking route?
I think it is great that they got the plans through, the financing in place, and they are ready to start building. The sooner the better. I also saw that they are going to put 50 million to put all of the modern electronics in for the fans. That will be great. If you are going to do it, do it right.
Originally posted by Lifer:
A huge milestone for the 49ers. The new stadium will put the franchise in a position to compete financially with the rest of the league for years to come. Kudos to Jed York for pushing this thing through and proving all the naysayers wrong.
This. It's exciting. It seems like ever since Jed woke up and fired Singletary, something great has been happening for the team on a consistent basis. Hiring Trent, Harbaugh, Lockout ending, Miracle Season, State of the art Stadium becoming a reality, we nailed last years draft, etc... This is how it felt when I was growing up. Groundbreaking on May 1st is just around the corner!

area49

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
area49

LOL.
Hell Yeah!!!
Originally posted by NONAME:

Didn't think about that one! They always could provide parking at the Convention Center and have a walking route?

go back to Rocklin!

/championship(s)
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by NONAME:

go back to Rocklin!

/championship(s)

Share 49ersWebzone