There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Resign Carlos Rogers to a 4 Year Deal

All the starter's back on Defence...way to go FO
Originally posted by highway49:

We still need Ted Ginn and Snyder. Can you imagine Kyle Williams as primary PR / KR and Chilo at RG?....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Still can't believe Morgan got 12 mil for 2 yrs. That's messed up. Freak'n Redskins. I like Morgan and wished him the best.

Redskins went total retard.
You sound surprised. This is what they do year after year.

....and year after year it fails

I am surprised... a little. Didn't think they stayed that stupid for so long. It screwed up the market value of players, that's what I hate them for the most.

In no way is Josh Morgan worth $6 million per year..... .....

We got Rogers and Moss for 8 mil,

What a bargain. Redskins overpaying as usual

thank u based god

BAM !

Up next: Harbaugh's draft. I can't wait
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Rams can go suck a phat one!

f**k yeah!
I was secretly hoping for Brandon Carr at a similar $/yr deal.

We still need Ted Ginn and Snyder. Can you imagine Kyle Williams as primary PR / KR and Chilo at RG?....

Chill Diego. It's day one of free agency and neither of those players has even been mentioned as possible signings anywhere else. The way things have gone so far, the Niners will most likely retain at least one of them. Cox is a KR and the draft is loaded with WR/KR options which will make Ginn and Williams expendable.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
YESSSS! As far as I'm concerned the offseason is a success no matter what we do from this point.

EVEN If we don't resign alex smith?

I have enough faith in the FO to believe they'll make the right decisions, and I think keeping our beastly D intact is the #1 priority. That, and I'd be utterly shocked if Alex didn't sign with us.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Chill Diego. It's day one of free agency and neither of those players has even been mentioned as possible signings anywhere else. The way things have gone so far, the Niners will most likely retain at least one of them. Cox is a KR and the draft is loaded with WR/KR options which will make Ginn and Williams expendable.

Plus Chilo is a FA, so he will NOT be playing for us next year. Here's hoping Seattle signs him and he is their starter!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Plus Chilo is a FA, so he will NOT be playing for us next year. Here's hoping Seattle signs him and he is their starter!

Originally posted by dhp318:
I was secretly hoping for Brandon Carr at a similar $/yr deal.

Same here, but not secretly.
Our front office is legit!!!

Rogers back for another 4 years, hopefully 2 of them with great play so we can get that SB championship.

Brooks is back.

Dashon is back ( hopefully we lock him up for the long term )

This defense is f**king awesome!!!! And will only get better
Discount Double Check