There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Resign Carlos Rogers to a 4 Year Deal

yes! besides goldson, rogers was my biggest concern.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Should have him, Jed, Paraag and Harbaugh together with Kicking Ass, LOL

And next year is getting busier as well. Walker, Lee, Sopoaga, RJF, Goldson, Gooden, Brock, and Moss??? A few of those guys probably won't be back though. Should be easier than this year.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM ]
Damn Baalke deserves a ton of credit for this one...waaaay less money than I thought he'd get... any reports on how much is g'teed?
I really wish they didn't have the cowboys being the team celebrating in the opening scene of Baseketball, would've been such a great clip to post.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They are kind of winning at FA again. LOL. Baalke and Harbaugh own the league. Get Rogers for a discount price. Don't overpay for Vincent Jackson and the massive salary cap hit. Sign Randy Moss on a small deal.

Still can't believe Morgan got 12 mil for 2 yrs. That's messed up. Freak'n Redskins. I like Morgan and wished him the best.

Redskins went total retard.

It's payback for rogers
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They are kind of winning at FA again. LOL. Baalke and Harbaugh own the league. Get Rogers for a discount price. Don't overpay for Vincent Jackson and the massive salary cap hit. Sign Randy Moss on a small deal.

Still can't believe Morgan got 12 mil for 2 yrs. That's messed up. Freak'n Redskins. I like Morgan and wished him the best.

It's payback for rogers
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
YESSSS! As far as I'm concerned the offseason is a success no matter what we do from this point.

EVEN If we don't resign alex smith?
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

You sound surprised. This is what they do year after year.

....and year after year it fails

I am surprised... a little. Didn't think they stayed that stupid for so long. It screwed up the market value of players, that's what I hate them for the most.

In no way is Josh Morgan worth $6 million per year..... .....
I am surprised... a little. Didn't think they stayed that stupid for so long. It screwed up the market value of players, that's what I hate them for the most.

very true, but on the bright side, most of our glaring needs have been addressed at this point, so it shouldn't affect us much. WR is still an area of need, but I wouldn't be shocked if we draft a guy with size and speed similar to Moss (Stephen Hill?) and let Moss be his mentor.
Yeah buddy!!!!!
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

very true, but on the bright side, most of our glaring needs have been addressed at this point, so it shouldn't affect us much. WR is still an area of need, but I wouldn't be shocked if we draft a guy with size and speed similar to Moss (Stephen Hill?) and let Moss be his mentor.

That is who I am hoping for. Plus, we have a few picks in the draft, so we'll probably go 2 wr's, a RB and at least 1 guard. We really dont have many glaring needs.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
YESSSS! As far as I'm concerned the offseason is a success no matter what we do from this point.

As an avid supporter I would say yes. If Smith doesn't resign, I am confident Harbaugh and Co. will find a replacement, weather it be Kaep. or a Vet.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

As an avid supporter I would say yes. If Smith doesn't resign, I am confident Harbaugh and Co. will find a replacement, weather it be Kaep. or a Vet.

Please. We resign Alex Smith. He doesn't want to go anywhere. And he doesn't have many other huge offers. No questions asked he's back with us.