There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Losing Morgan Hurts us, but how bad?

hurts me more than it hurts you.

until Aug 5th, at least.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The Redskins fans keep saying that Josh Morgan is fast, did I miss something? I never noticed that he was fast

I've heard Redskins fans claiming the guy runs like a 4.3 40.......I was like....O RLY?????
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The Redskins fans keep saying that Josh Morgan is fast, did I miss something? I never noticed that he was fast

Has good WR speed. I'm sure Shanny will use him the right way.
Originally posted by boast:

until Aug 5th, at least.

Damn, I hope Valrod33 takes it easy on you. I was with you though. I didn't think some one would be stupid enough to pay Morgan that much money. But it's the Redskins after all.
DP
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 13, 2012 at 6:11 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Him walking hurts our depth, but easily replaceable. On the other hand, wtf happened to Baalke being committed to bringing players back or some s**t like that?
if he would have payed morgan the money the skins gave him or even more , we would have to commit baalke
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by boast:

until Aug 5th, at least.

Damn, I hope Valrod33 takes it easy on you. I was with you though. I didn't think some one would be stupid enough to pay Morgan that much money. But it's the Redskins after all.

trust me, he won't.
He is a likeable character type guy but he has proven to be injury prone over the years. He is a good second or third wide receiver and we shouldnt pay him #1I money. I say good for him and I am glad he is making some serious cash. Best of luck and we will miss hik. But he isnt worth what washington paid him.
He is a likeable character type guy but he has proven to be injury prone over the years. He is a good second or third wide receiver and we shouldnt pay him #1I money. I say good for him and I am glad he is making some serious cash. Best of luck and we will miss hik. But he isnt worth what washington paid him.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Him walking hurts our depth, but easily replaceable. On the other hand, wtf happened to Baalke being committed to bringing players back or some s**t like that?
if he would have payed morgan the money the skins gave him or even more , we would have to commit baalke

I'm not referring to Morgan specifically with Baalke being committed...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

you bring em back at the right price but not something insane. and players usually just go where the money trail goes
Originally posted by cciowa:

you bring em back at the right price but not something insane. and players usually just go where the money trail goes

Just pissed we might not be getting Costanzo back or Rogers..
Are we going into the big tall fast WR mold now...? If so I feel that Crabs is limited in the teams future
Originally posted by Ninerzz:

FWIW I don't think he was injury prone. I've seen that comment before. He had some bad luck his rookie year with the staph infection and then the groin. But since then he was active for 37 straight games before breaking his leg on an awkward jacked-up tackle.
Sad to see morgan go, happy to see us possibly sign CB wright, and def to see us get parrish cox, with culliver and brown, and cox and wright or carr (if we get them) our secondary will be awesome.

Draft another monster in the mold of justin smith to add depth to the dline, and we could be scary.