There are 281 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I'll take your word for it, Im sorry but I cant watch that play again.

I right there with you, I haven't watched a replay of the '11 title game, Super Bowl 47, or the last NFC title game. I have a feeling it's gonna take several years unless we cash in a title in the next couple of years.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Niners816:

I right there with you, I haven't watched a replay of the '11 title game, Super Bowl 47, or the last NFC title game. I have a feeling it's gonna take several years unless we cash in a title in the next couple of years.

Yah same here I dont think can ever watch those games again. I still cringe when they show the Craig fumble against the giants.
It was hard for me to watch as well, I hate the seahawks and their fans.
The only reason I was able to make it through was I realized I don't have to worry about Rogers being an idiot anymore, or watch Whitner brag about how he stopped Lynch, but then lets up a 45+ yard pass

But, if it helps at all this point just got me my first red dot! BOOM
[ Edited by Quest4six on Mar 25, 2014 at 4:11 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Yah same here I dont think can ever watch those games again. I still cringe when they show the Craig fumble against the giants.

f**k I clicked on play....if someone is looking for me I suddenly feel the urge to get the axe out

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Some ppl dont like this signing but i do, he can push out Cook for a roster spot, i cant bare to think Cook can actually make the roster by default,the real #20

have not seen anyone who does not like it
This man is like herpes.

He won't go away.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
This man is like herpes.

He won't go away.

unlike herpes he is welcomed
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Expected him to re-sign. Let the best man win in training camp between Cox and Wright for the slot corner.

Marshall hit/Craig fumble, harpers break away catch in '92 title game, Adam walkers cast hand fumble vs gb in '95, and damn L.phillips letting Aeneas Williams end young's career and still the plays that make me sick to my stomach. Luckily we have a ton of great plays to watch endless amounts of times

Marshall hit/Craig fumble, harpers break away catch in '92 title game, Adam walkers cast hand fumble vs gb in '95, and damn L.phillips letting Aeneas Williams end young's career and still the plays that make me sick to my stomach. Luckily we have a ton of great plays to watch endless amounts of times

its our countless great memories of winning that allows me to watch the heat breaking games. i can take solace in the fact that we've closed the deal, many times. it always gonna be shoved in your face on commercials or highlights they show in game. if you make peace with those plays/games then you dont gotta rush to change the channel when you see that s**t. i would however be hopeless if we never won anything.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 25, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
its our countless great memories of winning that allows me to watch the heat breaking games. i can take solace in the fact that we've closed the deal, many times. it always gonna be shoved in your face on commercials or highlights they show in game. if you make peace with those plays/games then you dont gotta rush to change the channel when you see that s**t. i would however be hopeless if we never won anything.

It's funny I have rewatched the 1992 title game several times in the 20 or so years and really have come to appreciate what I'm watching. Basically a start up dynasty, taking on an enduring dynasty. Plus I still believe we gave them the game and really were the better team in '92. Now 1993 was a whole other story, that should have been Dallas's first title. I guess that is why the walker fumble in 1995 still haunts me cause that would have been #6, evened the series with Dallas and prevented the start of the packer curse. IMO the best thing about the harbaugh era is the reversal of the packer games.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NCommand:
dont remind me

Sorry dude...we share the same pain!

the 3rd and 22, and the 4th and 7 plays just ripped our hearts out.

Absolute killers. We should welcome the changes, my friend.

I welcome Rogers F'ing off, but I think brown and Whitner were solid players.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Baalke is great at drafting solid DB's. We had our SS in house until the Dolphins took him from our practice squad.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I just posted this on another thread

Thats what I thought as well, I don't know if you are referring to the TD Kearse had... But that was on Whitner, for some reason, I've watched this tape more times than I care to admit I'm about 99% sure that if we had Bethea instead of Whitner this season, we would have won SB 48 Seriously, go back and watch this tape 2:43 Whitner for some reason lets Baldwin slip behind him, resulting end drive is a TD Also, honestly, this next play is why I am glad C.Rogers and Whitner are gone fast foward to 5:18, we have a nickel set with Rogers covering Kearse. FROM THE SNAP, if you watch Rogers, he turns his back on Kearse and looks over at Tate whom is already being covered by Brock Why rogers does that is beyond me because if you watch Kearse then turns to Rogers back shoulder and flies past him Whitner should have seen that, its 4th and 7... You're Whitner and you see Rogers get burned right out of the gates and for some reason you are covering the flats? Stupid move on both their parts, the result is Kearse slipped by Rogers, went over the top of Whitner for a TD IMO, it wasn't Kap's turnovers that cost us the game, it was Whitners inability to cover the deep ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiPqq1AaH3U

(Bladwin catch): That play was more on Reid, although Whitner definitely shares some blame. Reid had deep zone responsibility and free lanced across the field to cover grass.

(Kearse TD): Whitner was playing deep zone, not the flats.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I just posted this on another thread

Thats what I thought as well, I don't know if you are referring to the TD Kearse had... But that was on Whitner, for some reason, I've watched this tape more times than I care to admit I'm about 99% sure that if we had Bethea instead of Whitner this season, we would have won SB 48 Seriously, go back and watch this tape 2:43 Whitner for some reason lets Baldwin slip behind him, resulting end drive is a TD Also, honestly, this next play is why I am glad C.Rogers and Whitner are gone fast foward to 5:18, we have a nickel set with Rogers covering Kearse. FROM THE SNAP, if you watch Rogers, he turns his back on Kearse and looks over at Tate whom is already being covered by Brock Why rogers does that is beyond me because if you watch Kearse then turns to Rogers back shoulder and flies past him Whitner should have seen that, its 4th and 7... You're Whitner and you see Rogers get burned right out of the gates and for some reason you are covering the flats? Stupid move on both their parts, the result is Kearse slipped by Rogers, went over the top of Whitner for a TD IMO, it wasn't Kap's turnovers that cost us the game, it was Whitners inability to cover the deep ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiPqq1AaH3U

(Bladwin catch): That play was more on Reid, although Whitner definitely shares some blame. Reid had deep zone responsibility and free lanced across the field to cover grass.

(Kearse TD): Whitner was playing deep zone, not the flats.
You give Wilson 8 seconds to run around and someone is going to get open.
Share 49ersWebzone