There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Maybe he can divulge some info on Seattle's defensive playbook.

there's only one scheme, it's called "snuggle"
Originally posted by swayze:

It's actually called run around like a mad man throw the ball up and hope one of my receivers makes the catch
I would love to see a summary of all of the SF to Settle and vice versa moves made since the preseason
Originally posted by Esco:
I would love to see a summary of all of the SF to Settle and vice versa moves made since the preseason

PC seems to be the best pickup who will see the most playing time. And to think we could have had michael Robinson back... ( not that we need him at the time but the guy has been on sea forever and would have filled in for miller nicely)
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 34s 49ers and CB Perrish Cox have agreed to terms on one-year deal, source said.
Like it. Now draft a couple corners this year, a safety, and a couple wr's!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 34s 49ers and CB Perrish Cox have agreed to terms on one-year deal, source said.

Excellent, excellent move!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

good.. i had hoped they would sign both him and osgood and am glad they followed by advice . he is more than respectable , he does not hurt us and in a pinch can return kicks. now I know we are done in free agency and can focus on the draft. just like osgood a wise much needed under rated signing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genz22:
Like it. Now draft a couple corners this year, a safety, and a couple wr's!

i think that is exactly what they will do
this will be his 2nd year back from having an entire year off of football. Continuity will be good for him. Before his troubles he was on his way to being very productive player and also return man. Very good corner

Good! He knows our system and is better than Rogers at a fraction of the price. I still don't understand why Rogers was playing instead of Cox in the NFCC. You want your best players on the field and Cox had been playing much better than Rogers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
this will be his 2nd year back from having an entire year off of football. Continuity will be good for him. Before his troubles he was on his way to being very productive player and also return man. Very good corner

you know,, i kind of forgot about his problems he had before he came to us. he has been non drama and a fine player for us. why would you not want this guy to come back
no more Dix

but at least we've still got Cox
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:

you know,, i kind of forgot about his problems he had before he came to us. he has been non drama and a fine player for us. why would you not want this guy to come back
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by swayze:

It's actually called run around like a mad man throw the ball up and hope one of my receivers makes the catch

That is what Wilson does!
LMAO