There are 194 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm glad he's back. I hope he can stick around and make the roster for next season. Decent depth at corner, special teamer, and another punt returner.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm glad he's back. I hope he can stick around and make the roster for next season. Decent depth at corner, special teamer, and another punt returner.

Fully agreed, his value as a utility player and depth made him a must sign, whether Rogers is healthy or not.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Never was impressed with dude. Hope he balls tho.

How many guys can you find that know the system and are available this late in the season?> 49ers are lucky that the Seahawks changed their mind about Cox after all.

agreed.
So glad...Carlos gets BURNED every damn game anyways!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Fully agreed, his value as a utility player and depth made him a must sign, whether Rogers is healthy or not.

agree with these guys,, good team mate, he can multi task and is a more than respectable corner. lucky he is out there for us. of course we need a pass rush to help out the secondary but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread
Rather have him than Rogers at this point plus I'm confused how wright sits while Rogers continues to get burnt
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Was never a fan of releasing him in the first place. Glad he's back!

I wasn't either. I'm glad he's back.
Smart move especially with Rogers coming up lame late against the Cards.
Worked out very well for us.

Rodgers has had a couple of bad games lately IMO.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Glad this dude is back
Good pick up. Welcome back
This makes me happy. I like the dude, he's got size 6'195lb and I like his aggressiveness. I hope he can contribute and not get beat deep or short.
Maybe he can divulge some info on Seattle's defensive playbook.
Share 49ersWebzone