There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by mtminer:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
So far, among players that would count in the compensatory formula... we have signed 4 UFA's from other teams, and we've lost 4 UFA's to other teams. If any of our UFAs sign with another team we will be in line to get one comp pick. (in 2013)

By my count we've signed 3 UFA's, Manningham, J. Johnson and Cartwright. Who is the 3rd that counts?
Jacobs and Pontibrand were cut, Cox and Moss weren't employed by any teams last year.

Nevermind, that's correct. My mistake -- Forgot Jacobs was cut. So we currently would stand to gain one comp pick at this point.

Minimum contract deals don't count, so Cartwright won't count against us, while Smith won't count for us, as he signed a 1yr 700K deal.
Where is Jason brown the ex ravens guard and the rams center. I want him at rg? That cock teasing little whore
Originally posted by elguapo:
Where is Jason brown the ex ravens guard and the rams center. I want him at rg? That cock teasing little whore

He was supposed to be here for a visit over the weekend. It's hard to get excited over a guy who was benched in favor of Wragge, but he supposedly graded out well in the Rams eyes before his benching.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-report/rams-bench-center-jason-brown/article_d8821966-0b41-11e1-9e27-001a4bcf6878.html

Brown has consistently graded out among the team's highest offensive linemen game-by-game this season, and graded out second best among Rams blockers in last week's 19-13 overtime loss against Arizona according to team sources.

Rotoworld suggested he may have been benched for an off field issue. He's soon to be 29 and made 84 straight starts before his benching last season.
Was I the only one who thought that Mike Wallace was dead?
Originally posted by niner4life21:

nope lol

did you find yourself thinking he was pretty fast for a 93 year old?

Mike Wallace IS dead!
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows
Hearing 49ers free-agent safety Madieu Williams will be heading to either ATL or WAS shortly. The 49ers appear to be out of the running.

There goes the season
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Hearing 49ers free-agent safety Madieu Williams will be heading to either ATL or WAS shortly. The 49ers appear to be out of the running.

There goes the season

oh snap.

There goes the season

Nooooooooooooooooo

Seriously...were we ever in the running? Did we give a s**t?

There goes the season

Bring back Mark Roman!!!!
Originally posted by NinerSquire:

Don't joke like that
-roman
Originally posted by NinerSquire:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So I guess we're not signing Jason Brown???