There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Free Agent Workout Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
goodbye costanzo :(

Quote:
CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco reports free agent LB Blake Costanzo "will not be back with the 49ers."

Bet Snyder is next.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite · Open The 49ers have a visit lined up with Raiders free-agent receiver Chaz Schillens, who is in Arizona today.

Jonas Jennings of WRs
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite · Open The 49ers have a visit lined up with Raiders free-agent receiver Chaz Schillens, who is in Arizona today.

Jonas Jennings of WRs

why do we want a injury prone WR man Baalke is really going cheap on us this year i know he doesnt want 2 screw the cap 4 years to come but this move just does not make sense........hopefully he pulls a hammy will working out with the niners

chad is pretty talented though again not a #1 WR but a solid WR

is he a slot guy? or outside
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
goodbye costanzo :(

Quote:
CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco reports free agent LB Blake Costanzo "will not be back with the 49ers."

Bet Snyder is next.

It's Chaz not Chad....come on man
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Jonas Jennings of WRs

why do we want a injury prone WR man Baalke is really going cheap on us this year i know he doesnt want 2 screw the cap 4 years to come but this move just does not make sense........hopefully he pulls a hammy will working out with the niners

lol, because Harbaugh coached this guy at San Diego State, he's 6'4 and pretty fast.
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite � Open The 49ers have a visit lined up with Raiders free-agent receiver Chaz Schillens, who is in Arizona today.

Jonas Jennings of WRs

lol, because Harbaugh coached this guy at San Diego State, he's 6'4 and pretty fast.

nice. Imagine him, moss, and S. Hill? All 6'4".
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite � Open The 49ers have a visit lined up with Raiders free-agent receiver Chaz Schillens, who is in Arizona today.

Jonas Jennings of WRs

Except Harbaugh coached at University of San Diego
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Jonas Jennings of WRs

pwned

• cciowa
  • Veteran

to you it may not make sense but it really does not matter, it should only make sense to the coach, he got certain players last year he wanted and if he wants someone thats ok with me. you call it cheap but i think, esp when it comes to josh morgan it is smart. they are following the exact same plan they did last year so what is the problem
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Jonas Jennings of WRs

pwned

oops . .

Eric Branch ‏ @Eric_Branch RT @AdamSchefter: Raiders free agent WR Chaz Schilens is visiting 49ers, and Rams free agent WR Brandon Lloyd also is expected to visit SF.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Eric Branch ‏ @Eric_Branch RT @AdamSchefter: Raiders free agent WR Chaz Schilens is visiting 49ers, and Rams free agent WR Brandon Lloyd also is expected to visit SF.

Lloyd would be sick with Moss and Crabs. hopefully Stephen Hill in the mix too after the draft. lloyd tore it up in denver, here he may not even be our number one
Share 49ersWebzone