There are 253 users in the forums

Dexter Manley Trashing Bill Walsh - Accusing Walsh Of Running A Bounty System

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guys twitter handle is @dextersrushhour I just got on twitter and blasted this fool for disrespecting the dead and implicating our fallen hero/leader! f**k him. Bill Walsh is off limits!!! I was so pissed to see this. Throwing the dead under the bus!?!?!? WOW Any body with twitter please let the venom flow into his timeline!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Manley's brain is fried due to drugs. He is bitter and delusional.

And he was always a pos. why anyone, let alone the media, takes any notice of this sort is a mystery to me

I live in the DC area and the local sports radio station likes to wheel Manley out for the odd interview. Frankly, he *is* delusional, but he makes for an edgy radio interview, so he's useful on a slow sports day. You just never know what will spill out of the muddled remains of his brain. No one is going to take Manley's accusations with any seriousness: his whole gig is being a nut case and that's why anyone bothers to speak with him anymore, because he's off his rocker.

What a pathetic way to spend your life, as a professional imbecile.
He's a crackhead idiot. Why does anybody take him seriously?

Dexter Womanley = Jamie Dukes beta version

hater hatin' on the deceased = beyond sad

oh and this once again proves the continued (and renewed) agenda and vendetta against the 49ers because of their 80's success...(why is the spotlight mainly on SF by this east coast radio station and this has-been player when there were other notorious "dirty" teams of the era i.e. the ones coached by Buddy Ryan [Bears, Eagles] and Parcells?)
fuk dat dood
F#$% that crackhead....."cocain is a powerful drug"....
I love what Policy had to say about this: "If we had a bounty system for big hits, Ronnie Lott would own his own island in the Caribbean by now."

Manley has problems, and needs help.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Dexter Carter > Dexter Manley

Dexter Morgan > Dexter Manley
1- Manley's a douche-bag...always has been one.

2- He's trying to deflect all the attention the 'Skins are getting.

3- He's a douche-bag.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
McKittrick practically invented the low block at the knees. So yeah, the team did push the envelope of what's legal. Just ask Howie Long. It's no surprise that this accusation came from a defensive player. Which is strange for younger fans that wasn't from the 80's , because bounties are usually from the defensive side. But back in the 80's our offense was deemed by the league's defenses as 'finesse'. So imagine their surprise when they got owned physically by our offense. And usually their best defensive player was targeted. Dexter Manley, Mike Singletary, Lawrence Taylor, and others were all targeted to let them know they can't intimidate our offensive players. Tom Rathman embodied this attitude. Just because they are offensive players don't mean that they can't deliver a hit.

Walsh would design a play not necessarily just to gain yardage. Sometimes it's designed to knock the other team's best defensive player on his ass. So in a sense there was a bounty.

This is what Dexter Manley is really crying about as of late.

This is completely wrong, Micittrick did not invent the chop block, the old "high low", that my friend was a perfectly legal block from the time they invented the game until it was banned in the late 1980's! The chop was a key part of running the Green Bay sweep as taught by Vince Lombardi, that same sweep was the bread and butter of the Bill Walsh running attack. Blocking low is still legal, and as a coach I highly recommend it! Smaller fast O-linemen cutting fast aggressive defenders, is VERY effective when it comes to the run game. Nothing dirty about it.

Bill Walsh never wasted a play sending a message, he sent a message every play, the Niners small, fast, and fierce offensive lines, were a cornerstone to the dynasty!

Dexter thinks he is back in the 80's.
I believe Dexter was the poster child for uneducated college athletes, wasn't he the guy who could not read, write or do basic math? Caused quite a scandal back then, as I believe he played 4-5 years of college ball!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
f**k Dexter Manley!
Jerk off
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I believe Dexter was the poster child for uneducated college athletes, wasn't he the guy who could not read, write or do basic math? Caused quite a scandal back then, as I believe he played 4-5 years of college ball!

Sprinkle a little cocaine on this story and you have Dexter's biography.
Share 49ersWebzone