LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers Bounty Hunting????? ( Updated)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
only the bounty will know
when it comes to the bounty systems it is more of the DCs and HCs fault, and not so much the players. Its like a vicious dog who was abuse all of its life, its not really the dogs fault its so mean. Im not saying they are very comparable but when a coach encourages that kind of brutality it is hard for the players not to get wrapped up in it. So in conclusion, like rickdawg said......as long as he aint doing it on our team.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Just STFU. I understand its kinda a niners story....but in reality its not. Let the saints run their mouth or anyone else....Niners need to worry about niners football and that is all.

Whittner should STFU also, and anyone else with comments.

I fail to understand why football players shouldn't give their opinion about a football story.

The media will twist the truth and can lead to bad PR (or fines in some cases) when their words are taken out of context.

That's true, but when a topic hits that close to home, the players are gonna say something, although I agree they shouldn't go into detail like Carlos. Drew Brees backing of Payton was appropriate though.

Drew brees is a saint. Last i checked Los and Whittner aren't. TBH i would prefure that no players on our team comment about anything that isaint niners related. And even then, opinions and sentiments should trickle out from the well spoken diplomatic players on the team. Just my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone