LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Is Carlos Rogers Better than Cortland Finnegan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Carlos Rogers Better than Cortland Finnegan?

Finnegan is the better player but I just can't stand the guy.
I think a better question is, who has more upside. At this point in their respective careers, I think it's Finnegan. That said, he'll also command a higher salary and that dog won't hunt in Baalke's eyes. I'd love for Rogers to re-sign, but that's largely up to him and his agent. He's simply not a $10M CB at this point.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Much better and less of a douche!

No finnegan is more of a douche
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Much better and less of a douche!

No finnegan is more of a douche

Yes, because Rogers is not a douche...
Yes and he's not a d*ckhead!
49ers > lambs
Do we have the numbers on Finnegan's contract?

This thread is silly. Finnegan is younger, better & more expensive. Rogers admitted early on he was willing to consider in town discount.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes much bettter.

this

Finnegan >>> Rogers

Finnegan is the most overrated cornerback in the league
Cromartie is a close 2nd
pauly d douchebag
he's a 49er, so, yes.

lol, have you guys even watched this guy play? he is no where near Carlos's talent. He gets dominated by good WR's on the regular. he's earned a rep because of s**t talking and the "fights" he gets into on the field..stop watching ESPN
Originally posted by KEGster:

This thread is silly. Finnegan is younger, better & more expensive. Rogers admitted early on he was willing to consider in town discount.

5 years, 50 million. he's 28.

i haven't watched him enough to say definitively who is better, but he's not much younger, much more expensive, and we know what we're getting with Rogers. Good dude, good locker room guy, savvy player. Love him, so glad he's back.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

i haven't watched him enough to say definitively who is better, but he's not much younger, much more expensive, and we know what we're getting with Rogers. Good dude, good locker room guy, savvy player. Love him, so glad he's back.
Finnegan is a VERY physical corner. If you remember him from the Andre Johnson fight. Very confrontational on the field....& I LOVE that in a corner. But agreed, the price would have been larger, longer & you are taking a chance with chemistry.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Finnegan is a VERY physical corner. If you remember him from the Andre Johnson fight. Very confrontational on the field....& I LOVE that in a corner. But agreed, the price would have been larger, longer & you are taking a chance with chemistry.

literally all I know about Finnegan is A) his new contract and B) his fight with Andre Johnson. Other than that the dude is a nobody to me.
6 int > 1 int

We don't need a tackler like him we need more of a cover guy. I think in our defense Rogers holds more value. We have two of the greatest tackling machines that can both run sideline to sideline.
Share 49ersWebzone