There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best offseason ever!

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
says the guy who sits around dreaming about impossible scenarios and then gets upset when no one else thinks his fantasies are awesome.

Gotem
your right it would be stupid to have a ideas on post them on a Fourm that would make you a loser.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
makes sense. that explains why he trolls and makes fun of others so he can feel better about his own sad life

Basically, if someone makes and unnecessary or foolish thread people turn it into a free thread (post random things, go off topic) like it's the parking lot. Nothing wrong with your thread, but people won't take it seriously if you are thinking we have the room to sign 3 or 4 top end free agents that will all get like 35 to 50 million dollar deals. This isn't baseball and we aren't the Yankees. There is a salary cap. Now if you called this thread "post your dream (unrealistic) offseason" then they wouldn't have jumped on you.

FREE THREAD!!!

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
was waiting for Valrods boyfriend to join in on this. have to protect your man.

what kind of twin brother would i be if i didn't protect the one i love?



I think i peed myself a little bit

hold still, i'll clean you up.

make sure to put some spit on it first
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
makes sense. that explains why he trolls and makes fun of others so he can feel better about his own sad life

Basically, if someone makes and unnecessary or foolish thread people turn it into a free thread (post random things, go off topic) like it's the parking lot. Nothing wrong with your thread, but people won't take it seriously if you are thinking we have the room to sign 3 or 4 top end free agents that will all get like 35 to 50 million dollar deals. This isn't baseball and we aren't the Yankees. There is a salary cap. Now if you called this thread "post your dream (unrealistic) offseason" then they wouldn't have jumped on you.

My advice.... don't get into an arguing match with the guys or you'll end up banned. Move on, read other threads....


your right unless you have 20k post you opinion will be bashed no matter what its about.
been wolfed
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
was waiting for Valrods boyfriend to join in on this. have to protect your man.

what kind of twin brother would i be if i didn't protect the one i love?



I think i peed myself a little bit

hold still, i'll clean you up.

make sure to put some spit on it first

lol, you don't need spit when you're dealing with valrod. he comes all pre-buttered.
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
makes sense. that explains why he trolls and makes fun of others so he can feel better about his own sad life

Basically, if someone makes and unnecessary or foolish thread people turn it into a free thread (post random things, go off topic) like it's the parking lot. Nothing wrong with your thread, but people won't take it seriously if you are thinking we have the room to sign 3 or 4 top end free agents that will all get like 35 to 50 million dollar deals. This isn't baseball and we aren't the Yankees. There is a salary cap. Now if you called this thread "post your dream (unrealistic) offseason" then they wouldn't have jumped on you.

My advice.... don't get into an arguing match with the guys or you'll end up banned. Move on, read other threads....


your right unless you have 20k post you opinion will be bashed no matter what its about.

has nothing to do with anything.


Play nice folks. If there isnt nothing wrong with the thread, ignore it if you dont think it is feasible. Also, resist the need to be smart asses.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
you must be 9 years old and dont have a life.

it's actually much sadder than that. He's 29, looks 39 and has no life.

valrod's 29? is this real life?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
you must be 9 years old and dont have a life.

it's actually much sadder than that. He's 29, looks 39 and has no life.

valrod's 29? is this real life?

Ive had a lot of stress in my life thats why i look older
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
says the guy who sits around dreaming about impossible scenarios and then gets upset when no one else thinks his fantasies are awesome.

Gotem
your right it would be stupid to have a ideas on post them on a Fourm that would make you a loser.

This. Down to the grammar and all.
I am locking this by the way.

Not because of agreeing it isnt feasible, but because it is in the wrong forum. Use the search function, use other forums. Not everything is ninertalk.

If it is FA go in the FA. Draft goes in the draft.