LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

out of curiosity.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow, the guy is still a franchise player......... No way the 9ers trade Frank Gore. No way!!!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
trade him to Miami for Vernon's brother
Gore and our 7 th round pick for Megatron and Stafford

Get it done Trent!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Get it done Trent!

Otherwise susweel is going to threaten to kick his ass again.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Get it done Trent!

Lol
Originally posted by Giants24:
Would you guys be down to trade Gore for a 1st or 2nd round pick and sign Peyton Hillis. Yes i know peyton didnt really play last year, but still. he would be a stud with hunter at RB

Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Is it just me or does there seem to be a little too much bashing of Gore going on? Criticize his injuries or the fact that he may not be in his prime, but personally it seems like guys here are treating him as some useless liability...

I won't BS here and try to tell you he'll be younger next year, and that he'll forever avoid injuries, but what I will say is that I would much rather keep someone who works the hardest for literally every. single. yard. and although doesn't have the same physical abilities, has outstanding vision. I mean come on, Gore's not Lebron alright, all Niner fans appreciate his contributions and I still feel he can contribute along with Hunter next season in ways we'd need him to.

Fellas here might be concerned with his long-run capabilities, when in fact he's mostly used for 5-7 yard up the gut runs, which we need if Alex is gonna be throwing slants to __________. Our primary focus should be WR's, our RB's can still produce, and unless Morgan and Crabs breakout, we should focus on our receivers.

Remember, this long a** journey was all in ONE season, under a coach who's gonna have us even more prepared next season. So keeping our main playmakers, one of which is Gore, is key to maintain, if not, increase that Team Chemistry and play design from last year, cause now we've got a feel for what our offense can be like.
Fully agree. They need to get some one that is able to give him some additional plays off to keep him fresher come playoff time.
Just make see we keep Frink Gire
When your RB broke your franchises previous rushing record, you know hes getting old.... unless your the arizona cardinals
Of course you take that deal and run. As if anyone would offer a #1 for Frank Right now. He's got alotta miles on him. Peyton Hillis though.
No thanks!

Fronk Gare for Gronk, that's fair!
replace Gore with Hillis?

Originally posted by valrod33:

AND a first or second round pick!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by valrod33:

AND a first or second round pick!

I love Frank Gore but you are not getting a 1st or 2nd round pick for 28 year old RB
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Get it done Trent!

You gotta good memory.
Share 49ersWebzone