There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

out of curiosity.

Would you guys be down to trade Gore for a 1st or 2nd round pick and sign Peyton Hillis. Yes i know peyton didnt really play last year, but still. he would be a stud with hunter at RB
  • sfout
  • Veteran
An over the hill RB like Gore would be luckily to net us a 3rd round pick.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Grank Fore
Yes... because that would never happen in a million years.
Nice try, though... not really.
Foank Grre
How would it never happen in a million years?
Originally posted by Giants24:

Gore's not even worth a 5th round pick.

But as long as we're dreaming, can we trade Gore for Calvin Johnson instead?
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by Giants24:

Gore's not even worth a 5th round pick.

But as long as we're dreaming, can we trade Gore for Calvin Johnson instead?

Now that's a trade!
A first, a second & Calvin Johnson for Frink.
I'd take a fourth, and Hillis
Farnk Ogre
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I'd trade Gire for any young stud RB right now. But, i just don't seeing us get much out of him with he being on the downhill side of his career. How about Gire & our 1st rounder for Meechum and Beanie...or maybe Lynch? sounds more realistic to me.
I wouldn't touch Hillis with a 10 foot pole.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Even if
Gank Frore
Is it just me or does there seem to be a little too much bashing of Gore going on? Criticize his injuries or the fact that he may not be in his prime, but personally it seems like guys here are treating him as some useless liability...

I won't BS here and try to tell you he'll be younger next year, and that he'll forever avoid injuries, but what I will say is that I would much rather keep someone who works the hardest for literally every. single. yard. and although doesn't have the same physical abilities, has outstanding vision. I mean come on, Gore's not Lebron alright, all Niner fans appreciate his contributions and I still feel he can contribute along with Hunter next season in ways we'd need him to.

Fellas here might be concerned with his long-run capabilities, when in fact he's mostly used for 5-7 yard up the gut runs, which we need if Alex is gonna be throwing slants to __________. Our primary focus should be WR's, our RB's can still produce, and unless Morgan and Crabs breakout, we should focus on our receivers.

Remember, this long a** journey was all in ONE season, under a coach who's gonna have us even more prepared next season. So keeping our main playmakers, one of which is Gore, is key to maintain, if not, increase that Team Chemistry and play design from last year, cause now we've got a feel for what our offense can be like.